How is this for an idea?

krugle's Avatar krugle6/24/13 10:23 pm
1 emeralds 160 4
6/24/2013 11:44 pm
krugle's Avatar krugle
I am currently revamping my server and have had an idea I am currently implementing.
Basically the idea is that for players that do not have creative when trying to say set up some redpower contraption or figuring out an effective IC2 wiring setup or really anything like that rather than having to go into SSP and figure it out there they can rent a room in a lab in which they have creative to experiment they get the room for 24 hours and once that time is up the room resets back to its original state. To prevent abuse I am putting in a plugin that separates inventories into game modes.

So I would like to hear thoughts,opinions and additional ideas if anyone has them.
krugle
Level 10 : Journeyman Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

krugle
06/24/2013 11:44 pm
We use simple region market which allows for sale, rent, lease, and auction of regions so how I have it set up is a series of rooms built off of a main chamber and each one is its own region for rent for 24 hours after that time period the room resets and waits for the next customer. Because the server is FTB multiverse doesn't really work properly additionally the rooms are reinforced with blocks that cannot be blown up in case someone does something wrong. We are using iconomy as well.
Minesential
06/24/2013 11:34 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Dragonborn
Sounds like you could easily add a plotme world to your server, use multiverse inventories, and an economy plugin to set a price for the plot, that way they could have it forever, and you can also reset expired plots if you'd like, but honestly the world is endless, so why bother.
krugle
06/24/2013 11:20 pm
couldn't you have done that on your own thread? lol
Flaviano88
06/24/2013 10:29 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Skinner
test
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com