Hunger Games Server!

TerraNova10's Avatar TerraNova103/24/12 6:30 pm
4/5/2012 5:04 am
TheNineTailedFox's Avatar TheNineTailedFox
Hey guys! I've seen SEVERAL Hunger Games Server ideas, but many of them seem to be falling apart! I want one that will last! Here's what we need, before I will even THINK of sending anyone my ip.

Gamemakers: The Game Planners, and basically the ones who design it. Get to choose type of biome, how many water sources, how large an arena, kinds of obstacles, and decide to put in extra things such as wildfires or wolves) Need: 3
IGN:
Background (Builds, been a mod/admin, etc.)
Get Along with others:
Have good leadership experience:
Read the books?
Seen the Movie?
How long have you played?

Builders: Build in every generated map to fit the requirements of the gamemaker's wishes (Also spawn animals, build cornucopia, starts extra things)

IGN:
Background (Builds, been mod, etc.)
Get Along with others:
Read the books?
Seen the movie?
How long have you played?

Tributes: The actual players in the game. 2 from each district (won't end up mattering if you're a girl or guy) Will sign up later on another page.

May the Odds be ever in your favor.....
TerraNova10
Level 18 : Journeyman Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

TheNineTailedFox
04/05/2012 5:04 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Gamemaker If i don't get that then a district citizen
IGN: TheNineTailedFox
Background (Builds, been a mod/admin, etc.) 3 admins, 1 co-server owner 1 builder rank
Get Along with others: I love chatting with other people and helping them out with anything they need. My aim if i get gamemaker of this server is to help the players get the best hunger games experience that they can and get the most fun out of their time
Have good leadership experience: As i said 3 admin ranks 1 co-server owner and 1 builder rank
Read the books? Yep
Seen the Movie? Seeing it in a week or so
How long have you played? 1 and a half years
Thanks so much
Foxie
Leminecraftbros
04/05/2012 4:21 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Cake
Hi i would like to join IF you can just listen to any of my ideas. I also thought of all that but you can have a iconomy plugin so when you got enough money you can move to a richer district and of course the hunger games which goes about every 5-6 th day. And when its not hunger games its like a survival server but the districts is where you live and you cant get outside of them. And aslo for the entertainment of the players you would have like a district where there is no pvp where all the people from differnent districts can hang around and have fun! Tell me if you liked any of the ideas
BenjiExplosion3164
04/04/2012 12:42 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Architect
I wanna be a Gamemaker but still help build.
BenjiExplosion3164
04/04/2012 12:42 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Architect
IGN: BenjiExplosion
Background (Builds, been a mod/admin, etc.)Adv. Builder on Crysis Server,Admin 2
Get Along with others:Yes
Have good leadership experience:Yes, I'm the boss of most of the groups I'm in.
Read the books? First and Second
Seen the Movie? Yes
How long have you played? About 4 months(but I'm still amazing at the game)
Bearclawman
03/25/2012 5:40 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Ranger
Builder:
IGN:Bearclawman
Background (Builds, been mod, etc.) Many builds check out my channel for the only one i've put on pmc
Get Along with others: yes
Read the books? yes
Seen the movie? opening day 9:00am
How long have you played? started this year.
lovelove
03/25/2012 5:28 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Narwhal
what about if u wanna be a tribute?
charliepint1997
03/25/2012 5:25 pm
IGN: charliepint1997
Background (Builds, been a mod/admin, etc.) I have been mod on 3 servers (the biggest one being bettercraft) and admin and co owner on two of my friends servers.
Get Along with others: Yeah, I try and resolve other people's problems and my job on my friend's server was relations with the players.
Have good leadership experience: Yeah I'd say so. people seem to naturally follow me and in faction servers I always have large factions under my ownership.
Read the books? Yeah, all three right when they came out.
Seen the Movie? On the midnight showing.
How long have you played? Since beta 1.7.3
cheeselover227
03/25/2012 4:55 pm
Builders: Build in every generated map to fit the requirements of the gamemaker's wishes (Also spawn animals, build cornucopia, starts extra things)

IGN: shilo101
Background (Builds, been mod, etc.) I have built many builds on servers, and I have also made some pretty cool pixel art, I am also somewhat good with redstone and I am a mod on several servers, and an OP on alot more.
Get Along with others: I get along with most people. I wont say I get along with all though.
Read the books?: Each one, as soon as they came out.
Seen the movie? I saw it at the midnight showing.
How long have you played? I have played since Beta 1.6 ( May 26, 2011 according the the Beta version history)
Shadow2924
03/25/2012 4:38 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Dolphin
IGN:Shadow2924
Backround: Ive been a builder in many servers im very good with redstone and ive also been a mod 3 times and an admin once.Im very familiar with worldedit and other commands and i love to build medival style buildings like castles or old houses.
Get along With others: as long as they arent greifing trolling or overall being annoying i will get along great with them
Read the books:ive read the first working on the second
Seen the movie:no want to though
Ive played since alpha
Carrotts55
03/25/2012 4:36 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Architect
not an app for this but i can help with traps and stuff IGN:carrotts55
i watched it and i love helping and making traps and being nice and kids. thats me background. played since 1.7.3 and read all 3 books before they were popular
RedParadoxin
03/25/2012 4:33 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Miner
IGN: RedParadoxin
Background (Builds, been mod, etc.): I've built some basic Redstone structures, pretty pixel art and other creative looking builds. I've been moderator on about 4 servers, currently applying for a new position on DeltaCraft, I've been administrator on about 2 or 3 servers, co-owner of 1 server (that server is not nothing ), head-admin on 1 server and owner of my own private server which apparently doesn't like my computer very much.
Get Along with others: As long as they don't annoy me, I can be very friendly and kind towards other players/users.
Read the books? No.
Seen the movie? No.
How long have you played? Started playing when BETA was introduced, after ALPHA.
mikajuan
03/25/2012 4:32 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
Background: im a friendly person wich gets along with other players
im a co owner in ama craft and mod in 2 other servers

Get Along with others: as long as they dont make me mad and diss me or my family

Have good leadership experience: yes i love to help people and assign people to jobs i was a co woner of a server so i have experiance

Read the books? yes 2 of them not mocking jay
i seen the movie and i played since 1.5
goldenmunke
03/25/2012 4:27 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Background: I have been a moderator along with a friend before, although he was the main admin. I helped run the server. The server had about twelve main members

Get Along with others: As long there reasonable and don't go off and do their own thing without consulting the group, im good I also don't like to grief, since well it's kind of a dick move haha

Have good leadership experience: I love to organize groups and assign jobs, I work great with others and hope to play a role in this project.

Read the books? I have read all three books and thoroughly enjoyed them

Seen the Movie? I saw at the midnight premier and again the day after

How long have you played? I have been playing since about a month or two after mine craft came out, when it was still BETA.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome