Hunger Games Tips

UndeadGaming606's Avatar UndeadGaming60612/7/12 4:26 pm
1 emeralds 247 4
12/8/2012 1:08 am
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA's Avatar AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Come here to give and find PVP/Hunger Games tips. Here's some tips I have :
- Go underwater and punch players in the feet. It's very effective. I had no armor on, once, just a sword, and I killed someone who was in full diamond ( some of it enchanted ) and had a diamond sword, and with this method I won the hunger games.
- See small islands? Chasing someone or being chased? Go on the islands and run for it! You're faster on land, so these small islands will boost you, and most people don't go for this strategy, so you're at a very good advantage if you use.
- Sprint jump. It's the fastest you can go without speed potions, mods, and hacks.
- Crouch behind blocks. No one will be able to see your username and you can ninja someone.
- Camouflage skins. I personally don't use this technique, but it may be useful. Have yourself a skin that looks like water, jump in the ocean, and wait the players out.
For now, that's all the tips I got.
UndeadGaming606
Level 36 : Artisan Zombie