Interesting Idea - Thoughts? ( Extended )

OfficialMCZServer's Avatar OfficialMCZServer11/17/14 3:38 pm
1 emeralds 218 3
11/17/2014 3:45 pm
Faxwy's Avatar Faxwy
Hello guys, another cool idea I thought of for a prison server! As prisons tend to be run down and suffer from murderous prisoners and poor labour, I thought it might be cool to add custom mobs into the game? an example is using the silver fish mob as a rat? A custom plugin could be used to rename the silver fish to Rats and possibly have different level rats and other custom mobs in certain areas of the prison? for example, level 1 rats in D block ( lowest block - 1 hit kills ) up to level 4 rats in A Block ( highest block - 5 hit kills )?

Please give your opinions on this idea and extend the idea by including what mobs you would like to see being added!

Note: I would also be able to give custom drops to certain (level) mobs.
OfficialMCZServer
Level 33 : Artisan Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Faxwy
11/17/2014 3:45 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Princess
OfficialMCZServer
Casteris
OfficialMCZServerHello guys, another cool idea I thought of for a prison server! As prisons tend to be run down and suffer from murderous prisoners and poor labour, I thought it might be cool to add custom mobs into the game? an example is using the silver fish mob as a rat? A custom plugin could be used to rename the silver fish to Rats and possibly have different level rats and other custom mobs in certain areas of the prison? for example, level 1 rats in D block ( lowest block - 1 hit kills ) up to level 4 rats in A Block ( highest block - 5 hit kills )?

Please give your opinions on this idea and extend the idea by including what mobs you would like to see being added!

As far as I know, this is always a thing. It's a Bukkit plugin, I believe.

Oh right! I'll look it up How would u feel about it being a feature though? Interesting yes no?

Although I don't play prison often, it might be cool.
OfficialMCZServer
11/17/2014 3:43 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Architect
Casteris
OfficialMCZServerHello guys, another cool idea I thought of for a prison server! As prisons tend to be run down and suffer from murderous prisoners and poor labour, I thought it might be cool to add custom mobs into the game? an example is using the silver fish mob as a rat? A custom plugin could be used to rename the silver fish to Rats and possibly have different level rats and other custom mobs in certain areas of the prison? for example, level 1 rats in D block ( lowest block - 1 hit kills ) up to level 4 rats in A Block ( highest block - 5 hit kills )?

Oh right! I'll look it up How would u feel about it being a feature though? Interesting yes no?
Faxwy
11/17/2014 3:41 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Princess

Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome