An interesting Minecraft experience, on the bus.

TastyLemonade's Avatar TastyLemonade2/23/17 8:57 pm
1 emeralds 116 1
2/23/2017 9:01 pm
anonpmc792389's Avatar anonpmc792389
A few weeks ago I was riding the bus on my way home from school. I don't talk to many people at school, so I usually sit on a seat alone, and I'm left texting a friend or listening to music while left with my thoughts.

That day, a student older than me decided to tap my foot (whenever I get sit alone I take up the whole seat so my back is facing the window and I'm scrunched up so my feet are on the seat). I looked up and see a wireless controller handed to me. At this point I was very confused. I took the controller and looked at something in his hand. Minecraft: Pocket Edition was open, and I was now playing Minecraft.

This guy had put me in a creative world, and everything he built was hand built. I was impressed. I was struck with awe. I fumbled the controls for 10 minutes (the controller was weird) and I ran around in his world. There wasn't really anything to do, so it was kind of boring to run in.

I gave him back his controller, and said, "thanks, that was fun," and smiled. I went back to my business, he awkwardly smiled and gave his controller to the girl next to him, so she could play. She didn't understand one thing.

It was amazing.
TastyLemonade
Level 31 : Artisan Taco