Is there a way to check if you voted during the mob vote or not?

Puku01's Avatar Puku0110/29/23 9:34 am
2 emeralds 194 2
11/18/2023 5:01 pm
Liamlegend's Avatar Liamlegend
Normally I dont care much about the mob votes, but since I heard the news of voters of getting capes, It got me interested. Problem is, I dont remember if I even voted or not (thats how much I dont care for the mob vote).

Im pretty sure I remember voting for the crab through the launcher. but I honestly dont remember. I could of just clicked on the crabs page in the launcher, and said "fuck this" when it opened a new tab for the voting (did it even do that idk). Im not sure

Is there a way to check to see if I actually voted or not? I checked both minecraft java and bedrock and I dont have the cape on either one. Though that could just be that theyre slowly rolling it out.

I swear I remember voting for the crab in the launcher and confetti or something showed up when i voted.

did confetti or a celebration actually play when you voted for a mob? if yes, thats means i mustve voted, the confetti is the onyl thing i even remember from thee vote
Puku01
Level 19 : Journeyman Explorer