Join the Community Game Development Project!

Elvishwarrior's Avatar Elvishwarrior6/14/19 12:16 am
1 emeralds 127 1
6/14/2019 12:18 am
Elvishwarrior's Avatar Elvishwarrior
Hello, My name is Nathanael!

I have been involved in game development for the past 4 years, and am currently involved in the development of 2 upcoming titles for the near future.

I have always admired Minecraft, And have always wanted to make a game inspired by it. I know thinking of making a game may sound crazy hard, but believe me when I say it is not. I know what you are probably thinking, How are we supposed to help?

Well honestly, if you make Minecraft skins, Love to build, Make Resource Packs, and are skilled. Thats all I need, I plan to make assets using Minecraft :)

The plan for this game is to make a Multiplayer Game that has everything we would want that we already see in Minecraft Servers today. We will make a "Free to Play" Game that includes any fun Minigames we have enjoyed throughout the years, with many more new ones.

I just want to make something with the community!

Anyone who decides to join the project must understand that there no pay involved with this project due to no plans of charging our players for the game or in game items.

The only requirements are as follows:

-Must be 16 or older

-Have some sort of portfolio or proof of Builds or Texture Work

-Its a Bonus to have 3D Modeling or Animation Experience.

-Those Under 18 will require parental consent.

Join our Temporary Discord Server to learn more, or to seek job opportunities. See you soon!

https://discord.gg/B7FDuzN
Elvishwarrior
Level 1 : New Network