Less Lag [Suggestion]

ghostyboy5's Avatar ghostyboy59/9/14 3:18 pm
1 emeralds 153 1
9/9/2014 3:24 pm
Techdoodle's Avatar Techdoodle
This is just a suggestion I've personally been thinking about for a few weeks, if the Mojang team incorporated this idea into the game it would greatly reduce lag.

Everyone knows about the cool decorations such as Item Frames, Banners, Torches, etc. However what few people know is that those items [and a few others] have a tendency to cause some serious lag. This is because Mojang has designed those items to be considered as entities, on standard an entity is something like a pig, or a bunny, something that moves and interacts. However as those blocks truly don't do those things, and have no purpose other than to place and look pretty, it seems as if they should be considered as a 'block' item by the game.

If Mojang would go in and change the 'entities' such as Torches, Banners, Item Frames, etc into 'blocks', the game would reduce quite a bit of lag.

This is just my honest opinion and suggestion for Minecraft. I understand I may have some information wrong so please correct me below, and also give me your own feedback below. Thanks.
ghostyboy5
Level 36 : Artisan Nerd