MCEdit - Height Map imports - Block Spawns - Script Creation

ineu's Avatar ineu3/23/11 1:37 pm
1 emeralds 817 9
3/23/2011 8:12 pm
Zaralith's Avatar Zaralith
Does anyone on this site create anything pixel by pixel?? What a waste, I challenge everyone on this site to actually create something pixel by pixel for once. Failures
ineu
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/23/2011 8:12 pm
Level 58 : Grandmaster Wizard
Zaralith
And this thread is now locked
03/23/2011 7:21 pm
Level 40 : Master Musician
c danovich
saw some of his other comments, hes a troll
begone trolls, power of christ compels you!
(excorsist quote for dumbasses:))
03/23/2011 7:12 pm
Facecomic
And Ineu you just Presume that things are Mcedit like the City of Rome project has had continuous work done on it for months
03/23/2011 5:17 pm
Level 65 : High Grandmaster Engineer
bobsajit
Some people are trolls, so i'll keep this short for you ineu so you can understand it.

nobody likes a troll.
03/23/2011 5:11 pm
Level 20 : Expert Hunter
eylih22
TBH, if you dont like what people do, dont waste our time with your pointless comments, planet minecraft is a place where the minecraft community can come together and show of there work regardles of how it was created, either way, it still takes time, imagination to create. Perhaps your just jealouse that the planet minecraft community is, in my opinion, is the best around. ahh who knows, but seriously dont waste our time.
03/23/2011 3:44 pm
Level 50 : Grandmaster Wizard
Saburo
Everything I make in minecraft is done one block at a time. Along with everything done on the server I play on. Minecraft.Bytescape.com
03/23/2011 3:07 pm
ineu
Nice wall of text. Didn't even bother trying to read that awful compilation of words, rethink your response and retype it
03/23/2011 3:53 pm
Level 74 : Legendary Spleefer
three_two
I remember when I had MY first beer
03/23/2011 2:09 pm
Level 74 : Legendary Spleefer
three_two
Have you even looked at the site? Each project, texture, skin, server, mod has details on the build. Seeing how there's no scientific way to prove wether you hacked/modded or built vanilla, there's no site categorization for vanilla or modded. That info is up to individual members to explain.

Post your work, share the details, be creative, accept the fact that some people use mods, some don't, it's all awesome either way, we just love Minecraft.

Be forewarned, there's plenty of pros here that would accept a respectable challenge and make you eat your words, mods or not.

Welcome to PMC!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome