Minecraft EULA | Some solutions

AlexiDevTeam[ADT]'s Avatar AlexiDevTeam[ADT]5/2/16 10:09 am
1 emeralds 231 3
5/2/2016 11:24 am
Chron's Avatar Chron
I know this is fair for other people but for me no i only own a small server i cant even pay for it as im not rich im now counting on donations well! now i read about the news well i think my server is now gonna die

Well i got soome opinions that im gonna try
try seelling some cosmetics or something like hypixel!
well thats all im gonna say

Well #NoToEula

If a mod delete this who cares atleast i spread the word

I know everyone say it is there game i know they gave it to us to play with i mean minecraft has been so succesfull because of a million of servers all around the world well all the players will be sad well other people will not be because they will think its fair but

Spread the word

#NoEULA
AlexiDevTeam[ADT]
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/02/2016 11:24 am
Level 47 : Master Cowboy
Chron
There's already a thread for the discussion of this topic.

http://www.planetminecraft.com/forums/why-does-there-have-eula-t543570-144.html

/lock
05/02/2016 11:08 am
Level 88 : Elite Senpai
sekwah41
I know and have worked for plenty of servers which more than survive using solely donations. Its not exactly hard especially if you have something original from what I've seen. Yes there is less money to be made in a sense but I would say it has made it more fun for the general user. Also there is a lot less for users to complain about e.g. overpowered vip items/classes.

Also correct me if I'm wrong but the old terms and conditions or whatever was generally was against this anyway. Its just Mojang never chose to enforce it. Its just now they have made it clear what should and should not be allowed.
05/02/2016 10:46 am
Level 52 : Grandmaster Prince
Prince Oceanus
The new Minecraft EULA was put into place to stop parents from calling Mojang AB up as to why their bank account was drained by their kids (who shouldn't have access to a credit card in the first place), and server owners who were charging people to play. It has nothing to do with donating to help keep the server running. The only real issue was that smaller server owners were charging people to be able to join their servers, then pretty much forcing them to donate to get better gear than everyone else on the server. Parents were furious at this and were calling Mojang asking they be refunded, but Mojang couldn't, since they had no affiliation to the server owners in question. Thus, the new EULA was put into place to stop this.

Unfortunately, some troll posted on the Minecraft Forums that they put in place to kill servers, and everyone got in a tizzy about it. No one even bothered to read the actual EULA, just reading a thing written by a troll instead of looking it up themselves.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome