Minecraft "Freinds"

JokersBane's Avatar JokersBane8/25/13 8:17 pm
1 emeralds 590 5
9/5/2013 11:02 am
icreeper1231's Avatar icreeper1231
I recently joined PMC, and I've seen many requests for "Minecraft Friends", "Recording buddies", ect.

In these posts, it seems more of a dating site, asking about maturity level, age, why you want to be chosen. Do these people not have friends with common interests, or friends at all? It's not hard to play on a server and meet somebody, if making friends in real life is too hard. I have nothing against introverts, but go out and meet people, don't hold yourself to such a high standard that people have to apply to be your "Friend".

What do you guys think about this?

PS: I'm not talking about requests for builders, developers, ect., because that actually makes sense, not everybody can do it. But anybody can be a friend.
JokersBane
Level 19 : Journeyman Toast

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/05/2013 11:02 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
icreeper1231
PlanetMinecraft.. A Dating Site?

09/05/2013 10:46 am
Level 20 : Expert Ninja
Jochmen
"Try that splendidly sharp-looking axe over there", "Would you be so good as to hang me?", "Just drop a great big boulder on me!"

God, I got so into this I forgot why I even posted it 0_o

Something about being more intimate?

MrMillion8dating site are nothing like it. I would ask more intimate questions when on dating sites.

Oh yeah... ;3
09/05/2013 1:56 am
Level 1 : New Miner
MrMillion8
dating site are nothing like it. I would ask more intimate questions when on dating sites. Try singapore lovelinks and you will see the difference. Get more info about it here at http://www.freedatinghelper.com/reviews/singapore-love-links/.
08/25/2013 8:21 pm
Level 28 : Expert Network
Descripted
They ask the age because they don't want a young person recording with them, simple as that. This Isn't a dating site whatsoever.
08/25/2013 8:48 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Geek
Neon__Shadow773
Completely agree with that ^^
I believe they are just looking for someone who is around their age so they can relate to more things.Personally, I don't think age matters.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome