Minecraft Update

Tne10's Avatar Tne106/7/12 9:15 am
6/7/2012 7:54 pm
Waskomsause's Avatar Waskomsause
What would you add or do if you could make the new update?
Tne10
Level 7 : Apprentice Engineer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/07/2012 9:37 am
Level 28 : Expert Scribe
Xamboldore
I think that there should be an obsidian boat, so that you can travel through Lava without pain, and the Nether would be so much cooler and more awesome. I also want hot air balloons, and that's all I can think of at the moment.
06/07/2012 9:36 am
Level 28 : Expert Scribe
Xamboldore
I'd say that there should be an obsidian boat, so that you can get across lava without getting hurt. It'd make the Nether very interesting. I also think there should be hot air balloons. That is what I want, or all I can think of at the moment.
06/07/2012 9:29 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Engineer
Fuzzy Wuzzy
Remove all client side reliant code and move the game entirely over to server side
(you may say isn't that what they are doing for 1.3? answer: NOPE.... cause xray texture packs will still work...)

Also remove ability for client to directly connect to servers without proxy through minecraft.net
06/07/2012 9:34 am
Level 25 : Expert Pokemon
Waskomsause
well that could work but it would be a bit of a hard task you need client side code for single player you know and if you take that out no ssp for you anymore
06/07/2012 9:36 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Engineer
Fuzzy Wuzzy
Not really 1.3 is removing all the specifics for Single player.

what would change for example
is server would send update packet for what you can actually see... so even going into wireframe mode you could not see through walls it would just show nothing behind them... cause the data of what is behind them hasn't been sent to client yet.

Based on compression it wouldn't be much more load on server.
06/07/2012 7:54 pm
Waskomsause
hmm yeah never saw it that way before great idea really and the whole no pauseing thing is cool too i think

yogscast:
its like a whole new game hahaha
06/07/2012 9:27 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
Metal_Man_II
After Trading with villagers, they expand their village, and add more buildings, and farmers actually plant and harvest their crops, blacks smiths fill up their chests with items they've made, make them found new villages, also add horses, and add ores and materials such as:
Granite
Graphite
Uranium
Ruby
Platinum
Crystal
Quartz
Add the aether
add another dimension, like an inbetween land where you make one portal to go their, and it has some portals there.
also: add ,otion detecors, computers, wireless redstone, machines, and Oil, moving boats, and more dungeons...
(*Phew*)
06/07/2012 9:28 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
Stillgalaxy
i agree
06/07/2012 9:32 am
Waskomsause
good idea but that would take forever and think about it if you had thiss much you could make it would get insane your house would be like a steampunk super show or something everything would bee to easy and really oil? think thats a good idea i mean its not like we could do much with it other then make new types of furnaces
06/07/2012 9:20 am
Level 42 : Master Cake
Dimitri2012
Spoutcraft features in the normal client.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome