Minecraft: What Do You Think Will Come Next?

MADROCKER's Avatar MADROCKER10/23/12 11:36 am
1 emeralds 107 3
10/23/2012 10:42 pm
marius_3_3_3's Avatar marius_3_3_3
Hey

I have a few questions about Minecraft and would like peoples opinions

1) What is your opinion of Minecraft as is is right now? (1.3.2)

2) What do you think of the new update coming out tomorrow? (1.4 i.e Halloween Update)

3) Do you think Minecraft should be updated and more content should be added, or do you think its perfect as it is?

4) If you could add something to Minecraft what would it be?

5)What do you think will happen to minecraft in the future? (will it die out?) (will it keep being updated?) (will it stay the same?)

Thanks

-MAD
MADROCKER
Level 8 : Apprentice Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/23/2012 10:42 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Miner
marius_3_3_3
1. I like the additions but don't like the annoying glitches like lighting bugs, server connection problems, worlds not loading etc.

2. It looks good so far although I do hope they fix any glitches.

3. Some minor content should be added to minecraft but nothing major should be added anymore like no more new dimensions. Modding API (Easier support for mods), new lighting system, among other things should be added.

4. I would add the for the player to "Upgrade" the grpahics a bit. For example, in the options menu, there is an HD textures option built in for players to upgrade textures among other things like particles.

5. I think updates for minecraft willl start growing fewer and minecraft will eventually die out as people become boerd of it.
10/23/2012 2:10 pm
Level 44 : Master Dragonborn
bhmiji077
1. 1.3.2 is very good they didn't add much stuff, but what they added was very good and i like it.
2. as a snapshot player, 1.4 is going to be awesome and many people say jeb added stupid stuff and not really focusing bla bla bla.. but it dosen't really matter because there are a ton of cool stuff! (Carrots & potatoes FTW!)
3. minecraft is awesome as it is but they should keep adding content (good content) all the time!
4. I don't know what i'd add.. maybe more bows and a new mining material?
5. Minecraft will always be updated, and always will attract new players into it.
P.S. I look forward to 1.5 because i heard some rumors that update will have some big redstone updates! (more redstone stuff?)
10/23/2012 1:32 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Narwhal
CycloneChilli
1) 1.3.2 is good, but a little complicated. The books are awesome!
2) The update coming out is cool, but the beacon block is just over complicated!
3) Minecraft is good enough, but I want more generated structures.
4) An option to install older versions of minecraft
5) Minecraft will never die out, but they will run out of ideas!
Hope you like my thoughts, tell me what you think.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome