Have You got any MiniGame Ideas?

KierdoBx's Avatar KierdoBx4/24/14 3:33 pm
4/25/2014 8:33 pm
Leeanne's Avatar Leeanne
Hello there minecrafters.

What minigames/ideas how you got and would like added to minecraft
If our team thinks there good we will hit up with a msg, we are looking for the community's ideas on what to add to the game
KierdoBx
Level 2 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Leeanne
04/25/2014 8:33 pm
Level 26 : Expert Unicorn
Darts, with like a bow or something. And a dartboard somehow, I'm not sure how, though. lol.
x
WTFshady
04/25/2014 4:21 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Dragonborn
I think that you should make some kind of horse racing.
KierdoBx
04/25/2014 7:40 pm
Already a thing
IDKCharlie
04/25/2014 4:18 pm
Level 25 : Expert Archer
This is from a forum post of mine, I just copied and pasted it here for the sake of saving time. It explains in quite full detail, and I can go farther if need be:
Hello everyone. I was playing Halo: Reach Living Dead matchmaking and I thought to myself "how awesome would it be to have this or a version like this in Minecraft?" Like, there would be several maps to choose from, and the concept would be just like Living Dead game mode in Halo: Reach (which is the same thing as the Flood game mode in Halo 4). Most people would start out as humans, while a few people (3 at most) would be "zombies". The zombies have to try and kill the humans. When a zombie kills a human, the human respawns as a zombie and has to kill the other humans. The zombies win by killing all the humans. The humans win by surviving a certain amount of time. Now there could be a version where you can't build or destroy anything, and there could be a version where you can build stuff, like a little house or something. Both zombies and humans would get a sword (the zombie sword would be better than the human sword), but only the humans would get a bow. Now I think this is a good idea, but I don't have the redstoning skills or whatever it takes to make this. If you could build this or could help, let me know! I'll help build (if you have a server I could join to help) and I might be able to help with command block stuff too (as I really got into using command blocks). If someone makes this, I will be a tester too. Thank you!
adam12345678910
04/25/2014 1:12 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
What about when you spawn on top of a building then another few people try to get away from you but they have 10 seconds before you can move but you have a iron sword resistense speed 2 jump boost and strengh
Aethroz
04/25/2014 3:39 pm
Level 25 : Expert Cowboy
Saaxxton Haaale!!
TheMightyWaffle
04/25/2014 3:31 pm
Level 51 : Grandmaster Pixel Painter
well,the only place to go would be off the building...
Aethroz
04/25/2014 1:06 pm
ColeTehMole2
Click to reveal
I have another, A mini game where you spawn underground in a 3x3 block with a bunch of others in there own block but the game is underground so you can't see them, you have a iron pick and you did around for ores, players and chests full of goods.
It is literally an underground version of hunger games Bomberman
Click to reveal
but when the death match happens everyone get teleported to the surface to fight to the death
TheMightyWaffle
04/25/2014 11:51 am
well, another one would be all players are teleported to identical, but different paths. they must each journey along the path, fighting bosses and mobs. they cant see each others progress, and when you die, you are then allowed to spectate. anyway, when you get to the end of the path you would see how man players are left, and be given a ranking based on your time, mobs killed, and bosses killed.
FeramonGator
04/24/2014 11:52 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Pokemon
I have another, A mini game where you spawn underground in a 3x3 block with a bunch of others in there own block but the game is underground so you can't see them, you have a iron pick and you did around for ores, players and chests full of goods. It is literally an underground version of hunger games but when the death match happens everyone get teleported to the surface to fight to the death
FeramonGator
04/24/2014 11:48 pm
How about a war mini game where you command a army of hostile mobs and you upgrade them with armour and swords to fight with, it is a 2 slot mini game for you versus you're friend.
TheMightyWaffle
04/24/2014 8:17 pm
a minigame where the objective is to run around in a dimly lit underground maze, while trying to also find three secret items that, when found, give you special buffs like temporary night vision.
KierdoBx
04/24/2014 8:01 pm
some good ideas in here
Malaionus
04/24/2014 3:49 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Dragon
A game with a lever that deactivates tnt, and you have to find it before the tnt explodes. It switches to a new area after the tnt is found, or explodes.
ima7433
04/24/2014 11:25 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Warrior
I second this.
KierdoBx
04/24/2014 10:44 pm
Anymore on this, I like this idea
FeramonGator
04/24/2014 11:54 pm
I Can add on this mini game, it is terrorist versus military where the terrorist are trying to protect the bomb while the military are trying to find it.
KierdoBx
04/25/2014 10:50 am
Yeah, A team version would be good too!
Aethroz
04/24/2014 3:37 pm
Pineapples
You have to harvest pineapples while ticking tnt falls from the sky. Shadows show where the tnt will land, and you have to harvest more pineapples than other people.
4 players
7x6 grid of 42 pineapples.
Pineapple takes 1.2 seconds to "harvest"(Destroy with your hands)
No PvP
there is only the layer of dirt above empty space, so tnt will leave holes you have to dodge.
Who ever has more Pineapples when all the pineapples run out, or everybody is trapped in one area of the arena(that has run out of pineapples) wins.
Pineapples.
Malaionus
04/24/2014 3:47 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Dragon
I have a feeling you like pineapples alot.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome