Mod Request.

lovelyangelz's Avatar lovelyangelz6/4/14 4:26 am
1 emeralds 413 3
6/4/2014 2:00 pm
anonpmc337468's Avatar anonpmc337468
Hi, i made this topic because i wanted to see if someone would add/make a mod for a lot of people who have been requesting it.
The most requested mod is, a Baby Mod.
this is what the commenter's wanted:
Baby Mod = (MUST BE A BABY) its like Minecraft Comes Alive, but instead of instantly having a baby you (if you were a girl [which you can choose] it would show development, if you were a guy your spouse would show development.) Have your baby instead of carrying it you would give birth, (has to be in a shelter) and the baby would instantaneously be in your arms. But you would have to make a crib to put the baby in, and you would have to teach it how to crawl, and walk (like put it in a walker).
and you would be able to set how long it stays little.
But what would be even cooler is if sometimes you got a baby with special needs. i say that because not every child comes out to be the same. but it would only be a 5% chance. Also a chance for twins, triplets, and quintuplets.
But anyways when the child got older you got to have them do chores and eventually get married and maybe have the achievement where it said grandmother/grandfather.
And you actually got to interact with the child as it ages, and you would have jobs so when the parents left you could babysit.
Of course there would be items like:
-baby bottle
-formula
-pacifier
-walker
-crib
-high chair
-teddy bear
-play scape (interact-able)
-diapers
-poop (i know we all do it.)
-toilets (potty training)
-bath tubs
-Baby clothes
-Baby food (chicken flavored, carrot, applesauce)
-changing table
-dresser (for all the baby clothes)
just all the little things, it would be so much fun i know its a lot but its worth it.
Just reply and let me know. we can work out the details.
lovelyangelz
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer