Modding Ideas Wanted

skater_Dlo's Avatar skater_Dlo7/3/12 5:34 pm
7/3/2012 6:17 pm
flipnotemrman's Avatar flipnotemrman
I have been a little "off" on my idea thinking for mods. So, i would like to hear from the PMC community of what kind of mods they would like to see. Im not asking because im too lazy. I really want to make a new mod but i dont have any good ideas. i have stupid ideas but thats something else. Anyway, i would like suggestions. I dont want things that are super hard or kind of impossible if i might say. Just some good ideas for something. I would like to keep the ideas at a Medium difficulty. I can do GUI's(Graphical User Interface. Like when you craft something or press pause), Items, Blocks, maybe even an easy mob. I cant do much with the mob. I dont quite know how to make the mob a custom size and look. i dont know why. So, if you guys could help out that would be great!
skater_Dlo
Level 38 : Artisan Pony

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/03/2012 6:17 pm
Level 23 : Expert Dragonborn
flipnotemrman
Make like little npc's that have different types of npc's like you could have adwarf or a normal npc that helps you fight
07/03/2012 6:13 pm
Level 20 : Expert Mountaineer
IronyIngot
I always wanted to have a mod that lets me be the owner of my own city and its kinda like the idea of skyrim with how what u do affects their lives... try that
07/03/2012 6:08 pm
Level 41 : Master Network
jckfrbn
Make a mod that turns minecraft into a turned based rpg like disgaea. Ok a little on the hardside. Hmm maybe you could make a gui swich thats turns you from survival to creative and back on the pause menu
07/03/2012 6:05 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Engineer
Pieguy42
Maybe do a mod where rain kills endermen? or does it already do that? I don't know, or do a bladed pickaxe where it does damage? a really hard one would be an earthquake mod
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome