Mojang turning evil???

Bobokins's Avatar Bobokins9/8/14 9:34 pm
1 emeralds 318 9
9/8/2014 9:46 pm
Azie's Avatar Azie
It seems as if Mojang has been a big moron now. Their adding pointless things to the game(granite, diorite, andesite etc...) and their bullying everyone into using their crappy realms by deleting bukkit and enforcing the EULA. Thoughs on Mojang?
Bobokins
Level 10 : Journeyman Spleefer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Azie
09/08/2014 9:46 pm
Level 58 : Grandmaster Grump
Please don't make hate threads.
Marsci
09/08/2014 9:45 pm
Level 23 : Expert Pony
BobokinsIt seems as if Mojang has been a big moron now. Their adding pointless things to the game(granite, diorite, andesite etc...) and their bullying everyone into using their junky realms by deleting bukkit and enforcing the EULA. Thoughts on Mojang?

Well, those blocks are will be very useful for builders.
Slime blocks are good for redstone builders too.
I don't think they're deleting Bukkit either,
I saw Dinnerbone tweeted he was working on it.
And I'm grateful for the EULA,
it has rid of all of those "pay-to-wins".
Officerkit
09/08/2014 9:43 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Button Pusher
Agreed about above (repson). They deserve change, and they MUST update. Minecraft (in my opinion) holds the best updating record.
David5886
09/08/2014 9:42 pm
Level 41 : Master Modder
you are wrong! I use the new blocks/stuff/commands all of the time, only to a small percentage of players think the new stuff useless, I love having new things to build with, aint that a big thing in minecraft, building! They are not forcing anyone/bullying anyone to use realms, they dont even advertise it. They dont advertise anything. They are not deleting bukkit, Bukkit was DCMA'ed by an old Bukkit developer. And we just have to wait for Mojangs lawyers until anything happens, or until Dinnerbone is done replacing the code the Wesley, I think, wrote. The EULA, better than the old one

Old One:
Did not allow any server monetisation.

New One:
Allows it, to a certain extent.

The only reason why people hate it, is because they are upset due to the fact that they cant make all of the money they can off of the game.They are doing what any other company would, Enforce it. We were lucky with them not enforcing it, our luck ran out.

REALMS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ANY OF THIS!!!
LooseViper
09/08/2014 9:42 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Pokemon
BobokinsIt seems as if Mojang has been a big moron now. Their adding pointless things to the game(granite, diorite, andesite etc...) and their bullying everyone into using their crappy realms by deleting bukkit and enforcing the EULA. Thoughs on Mojang?

I like the realms and they are still making bukkit and its good for builders
Repson
09/08/2014 9:39 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Zombie
There are thousands of posts like this, go to the EULA thread if you want to rant about the EULA and mojangs "evil ways"
TheMCBros99
09/08/2014 9:38 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Pixel Painter
.......... No no no no no no no no o no no no no no no. Don't make these threads hating on Mojang when your on a Minecraft forums. Your free to leave MC. Mojang can do what it wants, and I support them 110%
WhimsicalTuber17
Level 15 : Journeyman Architect
Just to make something clear, Mojang DID NOT 'delete' Bukkit. Bukkit is still supposedly being developed by Dinnerbone, however most of the community has decided to move on to new things.

Edit: What is the point of the EULA if they aren't going to enforce it? The EULA is for our own safety, you should be thankful that they are enforcing it. It kills the 'pay-to-win' servers.
Afootpluto
Level 16 : Journeyman Ninja
BobokinsIt seems as if Mojang has been a big moron now. Their adding pointless things to the game(granite, diorite, andesite etc...) and their bullying everyone into using their crappy realms by deleting bukkit and enforcing the EULA. Thoughs on Mojang?

Do you even know what you are talking about?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome