Most Interesting and Weirdest discoveries

ApocalypticRice1's Avatar ApocalypticRice112/19/11 9:10 pm
1 emeralds 170 2
12/19/2011 9:25 pm
defiledgrounds's Avatar defiledgrounds
I can't remember my most interesting but I'll tell about an weird discovery I had seen not to long ago

I was searching in a cave in hardcore,but then I guess something messed up with the terrain generation so I found a ravine that branched into a stronghold and for some reason when I walked to the stronghold it became two strongholds,I walk away it just becomes one again.I then see a creeper with only it's head walk by me and almost killed me.I then just restarted the game and everything in the terrain was normal again,but then I jumped into lava because that world terrified me after that glitch.Turned out that some mod was messing around with the save file.

But anyways tell about your most interesting,weirdest,scariest,or just things you can not explain that you discovered in the game.
ApocalypticRice1
Level 13 : Journeyman Toast

Create an account or sign in to comment.

defiledgrounds
12/19/2011 9:25 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
ok. so one day i was walkin around, makin a map with mai beast 1337 skillz and i see a HUGE cave. i think, oh, hey, i could use that for a caveman faction or somthin. so, i go over, and i see this red light coming from inside the cave. i think, wtf?! then i see a weird dungeon with STONE BRICKS AND MOSSY STONE BRICK. not cobble.
not a stronghold. it was some sort of glitch, i'm thinkin. now, i am frickin scared.
i saw a creeper spawner inside. isnt thar a 0.1 chance of havin a creeper spawner?
so, i did whaat anyone would do in this.
i lit up the spawner.
i check the double chest inside. 5 CAKES and 3 DIAMONDS. i asked around and a guy said that this had never happened before on ANY world EVER.
bet the next guy will say, "cool story bro." anyone?
098v
12/19/2011 9:15 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Pony
my most interesting discovery was kind of like yours but this time it was one of those ruins that you find in the nether but it wasnt a mod that messed up my terrain it was how it was rendered but sad thing was i was in hardcore mode so yea world deleted and no more double ruins
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome