Mountain Valley Village

Duney's Avatar Duney12/22/22 5:07 pm
12/23/2022 4:07 am
Manisoa's Avatar Manisoa
I am making a village/town in a small savannah surrounded by mountains. I was so happy I found this area as it is just the place I always envisioned. My aim is to make it a cool little Japanese village so im getting all sorts of ideas for Japanese architecture. My problem is, I dont know how I want the roads. Im planning on using mangrove and acacia wood for my houses but I cant figure out what blocks match best with both. I really like the third one, andesite.

Also, what other blocks would go well with a Japanese theme? Im going to have a bamboo forest somewhere too.
In case you want to go look at my chosen spot for yourself...(fyi, I did raise the ground by 3 blocks at the lowest point shown below, and I fixed the perimeter by leveling off the dirt in one straight line close to the base of the mountains and made the mountains solid stone, taking out ores and dirt if they were too high for the grass base)
Seed: -7959111495302755951
Coords: -423.336 143 947.449

Duney
Level 22 : Expert Llama