MUST READ : Creating a new Minecraft Minigame

Phoizh's Avatar Phoizh3/22/14 4:55 pm
1 emeralds 289 5
3/22/2014 9:19 pm
Jrcarp's Avatar Jrcarp
MUST READ:
Well, the title says it all. My mini game is going to be based on choosing a class then slowly increasing power ups, abilities and perks. I have created a few kits so far (thor, wizard, and hulk) as the player plays their skills will increase meaning they have shorter cool downs.

THE MAIN PART OF THE MINIGAME:
So you're probably wondering how they get up levels and increase skills? Well it's based on surviving in the wild. They can build and pvp, but of course pvp will be different. There will be skills to increase such as water breathing, etc. Pvp will be a new aspect to the game, it will involve special effects and abilities, such as.. Thor: can strike lightning with a right click of a diamond axe (only if the selected it upon joining for the first time) as they progress they will have shorter cool downs on how often the axe can be obtained. But now you're probably wondering how this is going to make the game too easy? Wrong, we're adding an extra row of hearts to all of the kits meaning they can do stronger attacks and have longer battles making the atmosphere more tense. Each kit will be geared with special abilities, items and perks. For example on the wizard kit they could have a 2x chance of receiving a fire charge (used to power the wand). Or even hulk could have a special move where it can deal 3x damage for 15 seconds. Please don't forget to post any suggestions below.

So how will donation ranks come in to this? There will be a selection of ranks, depending on price each rank makes the player have a higher skill increase rate. They will also receive better crates than defaults (crates are portable chests that open up instead of /kit there will be /crate containing the same items each time with a few random extras) They will also have access to special areas, discounts on shops, etc.

Our new economy system.. We don't want to be like other servers where the economy is messed up due to people having too much stuff, the only way to get money on our server is to vote for it and receive it upon leveling your class up. Not to mention our brand new credit system, credits are used to spend on skills, abilities and perks. Each day they receive 1 free credit, they can also vote for an extra 3 credits and $500 in game. Credits will be emeralds, you'll see when we launch!

So if this sounds like your server, or you want to be a part of it just let me know by adding my skype - edward.compton22 (picture of a duck..)
Phoizh
Level 3 : Apprentice Network