Mystcraft help

Taiku_Altergrund's Avatar Taiku_Altergrund11/13/14 10:06 am
1 emeralds 631 3
11/13/2014 12:10 pm
Karrfis's Avatar Karrfis
I need to create worlds for the following designs for my server which i hope to launch before christmas. But my friend and I are VERY bad with myst craft. Any help is appreicated. Thank you in advance.

Age 1
"Top Soil level": Endstone
Instabilities: None
Flat World: yes
Bioms: any as long as i get endstone
Sun count: NONE (if able)
Moon Count: any
Special modifiers: eternal night

Age 2
"Top Soil level": Grass
Flat World: yes
Bioms: any
Sun count: 1
Moon Count: 1
Special modifiers: I would like the world to be comprised of nothing but floating islands with nothing beneath them. just void and islands It is to be heaven

Age 3
"Top Soil level": any
Flat World: HELL YES
Bioms: any with minimal trees
Sun count: any
Special modifiers: this is for an amusement park. So rainbow stars would be nice

Age 4
"Top Soil level": any
Flat World: NO
Bioms: Extreme Hills
Special modifiers: Only Ex Hills The server has Bioms-o-plenty. Eternal snow is also desired

Age 5
"Top Soil level": Neather stuff
Flat World: maybe
Bioms: Nether Bioms
Sun count: any
Special modifiers: This is a hell world so...lava, lots of lava. And Fire!

Age 6
"Top Soil level": Grass
Flat World: no
Bioms: hilly and ex hills
Special modifiers: this is going to be an elven style town, so please mod accordingly. The Thaumcraft academy will be here.
Taiku_Altergrund
Level 5 : Apprentice Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/13/2014 12:10 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Birb
Karrfis
i could give it a go
11/13/2014 10:32 am
Level 32 : Artisan Artist
kmcallah
I can mess around with Mystcraft to see if I can get some of the worlds you are looking for.

Alright, I guess I'll post what I've gotten so far. Hopefully it works for you.

Endstone World:
Plains Biome;Single Biome Distribution;End Stone Block;No Seas;Flat World;Dark Sun;Dark Sun;Dark Sun;Double Length;Zenith Phase;Normal Moon;Double Length;Nadir Phase;Normal Moon;Dark Moon;Black Color;Ender Starfield;No Weather;Dark Lighting;Obsidian Block;Obelisks

It spawns a flat world with no water completely made out of End Stone. It is always dark, and there are two moons which move very slowly opposite of each other. There are also Obsidian obelisks, just to prevent something random from spawning. I didn't have very many problems with this one.

Heaven World:
Plains Biome;Single Biome Distribution;Stone Block;No Seas;Flat World;Dark Sun;Dark Sun;East Direction;Rising Phase;Full Length;Normal Sun;Dark Moon;Dark Moon;East Direction;Full Length;Setting Phase;Normal Moon;No Weather;Normal Lighting;Skylands;Water Block;Surface Lakes;Boundless Sky;Natural Sky Color;Natural Grass Color;Natural Foliage Color;Natural Fog Color;Natural Cloud Color

This spawns a flat Skylands world made up of normal Overworld materials. The Sun, Moon, and lighting are all normal and should be close to like it is on the Overworld. The first one I made had a hunger instability, but I somehow corrected it the second time around. I guess be wary with this one?

I haven't really finished this Amusement Park World, because I keep getting a zillion instabilities on it. I'll post it anyway, maybe someone else can figure it out:

Plains Biome;Single Biome Distribution;Stone Block;No Seas;Flat World;East Direction;Rising Phase;Full Length;Normal Sun;Dark Sun;Dark Sun;East Direction;Setting Phase;Full Length;Dark Moon;Dark Moon;Red Color;Gradient;Yellow Color;Gradient;Blue Color;Gradient;Twinkling Stars;Fast Weather;Normal Lighting;Caves;Water Block;Surface Lakes;Boundless Sky;Natural Cloud Color;Natural Fog Color;Natural Foliage Color;Natural Grass Color;Natural Sky Color;Natural Water Color

This spawns a flat plains world. The Sun, Moon, and lighting are all normal. The stars twinkle and change over the course of the night from yellow to blue to red.(or something like that.) I can't seem to get a stable one of these.

I hope that these at least give you something to work off of.
11/13/2014 10:19 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Miner
KJP12
Here is something that may help you out: http://ftbwiki.org/Mystcraft (Not the official Mystcraft Wiki)
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome