Need a good server

scottmau5's Avatar scottmau56/15/14 7:51 pm
6/15/2014 11:39 pm
Cakenonymous's Avatar Cakenonymous
Hey everyone!

After a few years away from multi-player servers due to education, I'm looking for a server that is willing to give me access to WorldEdit (Or similar plugin) and flying, as I love to build impressive structures that would take months to do by hand!

I know this is a big ask, that's why I'm posting on here, the newer the server, the better as this means I can help to build the spawn, arenas, dungeons, fortresses, castles and much more!

I hope to hear for some of you guys soon, it feels good to be back haha!
scottmau5
Level 22 : Expert Creeper

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Cakenonymous
06/15/2014 11:39 pm
Level 27 : Expert Cake
TraedpoD
scottmau5
TraedpoD
Because that's totally the mentality of a good server owner. "Yeah... you might get griefed, but we can fix it!" Why not prevent the grief in the first place?

A player that's being griefed isn't going to think "Go on ahead... wreck my stuff. The staff can roll it back later!" They're thinking "No! Dude! Stop!", and they aren't happy.

You sir, are an arse. Instead of trying to belittle others, why don't you go back to what ever 'exciting' things you have to do, and I use that word very loosely.
You two, stop arguing.
It may not be, but there's this magical command called undo! And yes, yes it does work with WorldEdit!
Oh wait! I almost forgot to mention that you can set regions that'll only let you use WorldEdit in that area! But you obviously have very little knowledge on these things. So please, please read up on them before you try to talk down to someone who's played this game since Minecraft 4K in 2009!

As for everyone else who's given me far better answers, I'm sure I'll log in soon and say hello!

P.S. Cakeanonymous, I appreciate the support, it's a shame there's people like him on forums... But, there's always that one...

You called me a name. How witty. Undo only undoes actions made by the player using the command. That's how a clipboard works. They're unique to each player. Region flags are a WorldGuard feature. I was using my statement as a catch all. Not every server uses it.

It's not my fault you can't handle the fact that any server worth building for wouldn't trust a complete stranger with WorldEdit. Please consider the rest of us before throwing insults.

It's such a shame I'm on the forum? I'm that one? I never blatantly insulted you. I don't understand why you feel the need to defend your standing with vulgarity.

Both of you, stop arguing.
Sonadel
06/15/2014 11:32 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Lemon
scottmau5
TraedpoD
scottmau5That's just a little solitary don't you think?

It may be a powerful tool, but any griefing can be removed almost instantly if you're server is set up correctly...

Because that's totally the mentality of a good server owner. "Yeah... you might get griefed, but we can fix it!" Why not prevent the grief in the first place?

A player that's being griefed isn't going to think "Go on ahead... wreck my stuff. The staff can roll it back later!" They're thinking "No! Dude! Stop!", and they aren't happy.

You sir, are an arse. Instead of trying to belittle others, why don't you go back to what ever 'exciting' things you have to do, and I use that word very loosely. :x

It may not be, but there's this magical command called undo! And yes, yes it does work with WorldEdit!
Oh wait! I almost forgot to mention that you can set regions that'll only let you use WorldEdit in that area! But you obviously have very little knowledge on these things. So please, please read up on them before you try to talk down to someone who's played this game since Minecraft 4K in 2009!

As for everyone else who's given me far better answers, I'm sure I'll log in soon and say hello! :D

P.S. Cakeanonymous, I appreciate the support, it's a shame there's people like him on forums... But, there's always that one...

You called me a name. Is that supposed to bolster your argument? Undo only undoes actions made by the player using the command. That's how a clipboard works. They're unique to each player. Region flags are a WorldGuard feature. I was using my statement as a catch all. Not every server uses it.

It's not my fault you can't handle the fact that any server worth building for wouldn't trust a complete stranger with WorldEdit. Please consider the rest of us before throwing insults.

It's such a shame I'm on the forum? I'm that one? I never blatantly insulted you. Why do you feel the need to defend your standing with vulgarity? YOU are belittling ME! Not vice versa.

I was simply giving my two cents on the thread. It's what a forum is made for.
ObbyRaidz
06/15/2014 10:44 pm
Level 49 : Master Cowboy
I am Owner of MCTC-Survival its a small but really good protected Survival server. Its not completely vanilla we do have shops but there is really no kits.

IP: mctc.a2g.gs
EnchantedM
06/15/2014 10:26 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Pokemon
-_- definitly trust him
Cakenonymous
06/15/2014 10:37 pm
What?
Cakenonymous
06/15/2014 10:23 pm
This server here is amazing.
I'm a moderator here, it's called EDawg878 (server owner's name) and the IP is edawg878.com. Server website is here: http://edawg878.com, PMC page is here: http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/e ... dit-plots/. By far the most popular COMPLETELY creative server with 800 player slots constantly stretched to their limit (I built a hub project that is part of a server update to increase slots and reduce lag.) There are many good builders here and helpful and friendly staff. There are donator ranks but people who don't pay money can still thrive there, look at me, I'm a moderator with a bunch of ranks and never even donated once. You just have to participate in contests and be an active part of the community, which is a really good community. The server works on a creative plot system and the owner custom coded the plugin to make huge 125x125 plots with 4 million blocks in total to build on per plot. We have an efficient grief reporting and rolebacking system, so your builds are safe, even if you add people to your plot. If you don't add people to your plot, you're fine. If you vote for the server 3 times on three websites, you can get worldedit for 24 hours. You can accumulate voting credits to get more plots and change your plot border for free. But I'm rambling here. So yeah, this server sounds like it suits your needs. Definitely suits mine.
dazalius
06/15/2014 8:40 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Mage
the sever i work on is hiring builders right now.
Here's the ip: Dreams.gamename.net
and the website: http://tropicaldreams.enjin.com/home
you can apply on the site or here: recruiting-builders-and-moderators-t407252.html?hilit=Recruiting%20builders%20and%20moderators
scottmau5
06/15/2014 8:22 pm
That's just a little solitary don't you think?

It may be a powerful tool, but any griefing can be removed almost instantly if you're server is set up correctly...
Sonadel
06/15/2014 10:43 pm

scottmau5
06/15/2014 11:12 pm
You sir, are an arse. Instead of trying to belittle others, why don't you go back to what ever 'exciting' things you have to do, and I use that word very loosely.

As for everyone else who's given me far better answers, I'm sure I'll log in soon and say hello!

Cakenonymous
06/15/2014 10:47 pm
Dude, he just wants a server.
And the server I just talked about, if you don't add people to your plot you're never going to get griefed.
Sonadel
06/15/2014 7:54 pm
Wrong section. You can also just build the stuff in single player, post it on PMC as a schematic or world save, and let server owners use it with credit given. You know, instead of asking to have the most powerful griefing tool in all of Minecraft on someone else's server.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome