I need ways to troll people! (for a adventure map)

vPixel's Avatar vPixel11/28/11 5:06 pm
1 emeralds 1.4k 34
5/29/2013 1:52 pm
StellarCrazy's Avatar StellarCrazy
alright, so i am going to be making a adventure map soon, and this map will be:

the most trolliest, evil, terrifying map any one will play.

here are some of my attempts to troll the player:

1. deep pit full of cobwebs to the bottom
2. all colored wool blocks, with a sign that says "oh, i forgot, you can't break wool blocks. oh well."
3. TNT, under a pressure plate, under snow (credit to zaralith for this one)
4. pistons that turn on and off, and never stop! (credit to tharesan for this one)

any ideas?
vPixel
Level 16 : Journeyman Dolphin

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/29/2013 1:52 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
StellarCrazy
Here's my idea:

you walk up a stair case and then a piston pushes you (by pressure plate) into a 10 tall cobweb fall so they slow drop into lava at the bottom!
lol

what did we learn? Permalink loses! why? ive built with my dad a; Castle, Underground base, aircraft carrier, Fort (by myself), and an airport war scene. see? hes a loser
12/02/2011 5:02 pm
Level 66 : High Grandmaster Hero
sed11
Did you even read my idea O_o
I thought it was good *Cobwebs and tnt nearvy and its 3 ;layers of cobwebs you have to go through *So like 3 lines or something*
then if you can survive that you can survive 10 creepers when reaching the bottom which comes next *So the tnt is kinda close by :3*
12/01/2011 9:36 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Cake
pachesthedog
I'm officially scared of you now....
But I will download once it's done.
12/01/2011 9:30 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Blightspeaker26
"I used to be an Troll like you, then I took an arrow to the knee"
12/01/2011 9:33 pm
Level 26 : Expert Nerd
ParkouringPanda
This isn't one of those stupid Trolls who are just jerks, morons, and complete imbeciles, this thread is just a way to gain ideas for a new torturing survival map, for those people who like challenges. Trust me. I am the troller of trollers. I SHALL TROLL ALL TROLLS!
12/01/2011 9:10 pm
Level 59 : Grandmaster Musician
panhead86
Alright, I will definitely be playing through this once it's done! Some good ideas here.
12/01/2011 8:55 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Geek
tsnman
You cant go wrong with lava and tnt as well as many mobs
12/01/2011 8:52 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Miner
conphfuzzled
Dig a deep hole down to bedrock
Place TNT 2 blocks under surface
Place sand or gravel
Place pressure plate
Works well with entrances
12/01/2011 8:49 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Demolitionist
Squidfather
A combo lock with no correct combonation.
12/01/2011 8:51 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Dragonborn
zZCamelZz
that would just be mean but put a cake behind the door to lol
12/01/2011 8:48 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Dragonborn
zZCamelZz
um like a trap that puts u in a room with 10 creepers and if u survive or get to the chest across the room with a lever to open the iron doors
12/01/2011 8:46 pm
Level 66 : High Grandmaster Hero
sed11
I suggest
A creeper spawner.

OR

3 layers of cobwebs to the bottom and tnt and if u survive that you can survive 10 creepers
12/01/2011 8:34 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Cake
CrazyItalian
There is an idea I had for a while, it's kinda complicated so I will make a video on how to make it.
12/01/2011 8:15 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Modder
fabricator77
Put an item you need in the middle of a lake of lava, there is no water/buckets or pickaxe to get cobble stone. There is however a large amount of gravel/sand shame the lava is so deep.
11/29/2011 2:49 pm
Level 23 : Expert Miner
Emma5000
Put A sign saying "Jump Into water" in front of a deep pit with lapiz at the bottom.
11/29/2011 2:43 pm
Level 46 : Master Droid
AliksZander
a never ending door opening contraption, it makes a very annoying noise.
11/29/2011 2:40 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Skinner
BoxOfDOG
at the end, make another huge pit, and have a sign that says "Jump for freedom!!" then they jump into water, then right next to it is a mega long hallway alllll the way back to the beginning with a sign that says "Run for freedom!!!".
11/29/2011 2:35 pm
Level 36 : Artisan Archer
MCvipond1
Ooooh I know! Hide a chest or something and tell them where the chest is, but hide it under a silverfish block, and have loads of other silverfish blocks in the same room.
11/29/2011 2:32 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Ranger
Hazra
Lead them into a room where the doors lead around to each other. But make them really long. Probably too original.
11/29/2011 2:28 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Skinner
BoxOfDOG
Right at the spawn, they fall into a reallly realllly reallllllly long pit, and fall into water.. then you make a super super super long spiral staircase back up, and troll signs as they make their way back up
12/01/2011 8:54 pm
Level 26 : Expert Nerd
ParkouringPanda
Haha! That's actually really funny. Either the person would ragequit or just get really mad and hope nothing is left....but for course. There is. My idea:

Have a small little shack that has a little sign that says: Step on for staircase to chest above! (And of course, have a chest that's too high for you to normally grab it) But when you press on the pad, a piston pushes a block and suffocates you. Make sure small walls come up to prevent you from walking away. I've done this before and ended up killing loads of people.
11/29/2011 2:21 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Modder
fabricator77
Easily found cave with usual lava pond and all too alluring gold, diamond and redstone ore on the roof. Problem is someone rigged the roof right above with redstone torches and some TNT, which dump more TNT and lots of lava.
11/28/2011 6:53 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Ranger
MasterOfShucking
vPixelalright, so i am going to be making a adventure map soon, and this map will be:

the most trolliest, evil, terrifying map any one will play.

here are some of my attempts to troll the player:

1. deep pit full of cobwebs to the bottom
2. all colored wool blocks, with a sign that says "oh, i forgot, you can't break wool blocks. oh well."
3. TNT, under a pressure plate, under snow (credit to zaralith for this one)
4. pistons that turn on and off, and never stop! (credit to tharesan for this one)

any ideas?

you can put a bunch of dispensers full of arrows accross a hallway or something and then put diamonds at the end but have a tnt pressure plat system next to the diamond
11/28/2011 6:52 pm
Level 27 : Expert Scribe
JustaFleshWound
Cobweb over two deep water. Because you cannot move up, you slowly sink below the water, and become trapped. A slow and painful death.

Also, cacti jumps.
11/28/2011 6:50 pm
Level 45 : Master Enderdragon
s15c
Iron doors with buttons on the outside and pressure pads on the inside that cause pistons to push the walls in to suffocate you. People will be curious what the pressure pad does and assume it helps because the door is one-way, so it has to lead to a different route. (:<
11/28/2011 6:50 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Princess
hot_sauce
Dude. Look up Vechs Super Hostile map traps. You'll find every kind of trap/trolling idea you could ever think of.
11/28/2011 6:46 pm
Level 20 : Expert Archer
Blues
Use Pistons to make a Giant Pit that leaves you with half a heart and in the Next Area you have to fight mobs.

(And hide a Giant Chest full of supplys Behind a wall)
11/28/2011 6:05 pm
Level 44 : Master Pokemon
jackattack4000
3 letters T N T.
11/28/2011 6:01 pm
Level 40 : Master Network
ZaphodX
I like the idea of this XD!

Put 2 or 3 iron doors next to each other and one of them will glitch open, so that a pressure pad will lock it instead of open it. Block off the other route, so they have a door they can't get through because it gets locked by the pressure pad each time.

This can also be done with a single door by using an inverter below the door.
11/28/2011 9:16 pm
vPixel
mmm... this is a intresting idea. i might have to test it
11/28/2011 5:29 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
kaykee123
Make a room with a bunch of cake and diamond blocks. then put a iron door to block the entrance. Then put a sign on top of the iron door saying: Cake and diamond room.
then put a iron pressure plate in front of the door with sand on the bottom then Tnt on the bottom of the sand. Under the tnt will be a obsidian pit at the bottom of the pit will be water and tnt and a sign that says: YOUR GONNA DIE!. and all the tnt will explode.
(you have to put a block that is under the tnt under the sand at the bottom other wise it won't trigger the rest. )
Hopefully this helps.
11/28/2011 5:12 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Engineer
FirstSkyler1
Put a sign next to the door saying:
Cake and greif cancling will be inside the exit door.
and have a sign on the door saying:
The door is currently out of order.
11/28/2011 5:17 pm
vPixel
and both iron doors...

YES
11/28/2011 5:11 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Loremaster
Poke
Lol, I think you just gave your secrets away. People will be prepared now.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome