I needa website made.

ThatCrazyMexican's Avatar ThatCrazyMexican5/30/14 2:02 pm
1 emeralds 315 7
6/1/2014 2:55 am
Altitude Community's Avatar Altitude Community
So I own a soon to be bungeecord network. I need a professional website made.

I need like a portal where you click a picture and it redirects you to a enjin website or to buycraft.
If you are interested please contact me on Skype!

Thanks
Bank
ThatCrazyMexican
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Altitude Community
06/01/2014 2:55 am
Level 31 : Artisan Pixel Puncher
Why have a portal when you can simply use enjin?
Relevant_Craft
05/30/2014 3:59 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
Im really good with GFX And Designing if you would like me I will do it
TWSSYesterday
05/30/2014 3:19 pm
Level 53 : Grandmaster Cyborg
I'm helping him for free.
Sigyn
05/30/2014 3:17 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
WORDPRESS.org. If you have a domain name, most hosting providers have an auto installer for Wordpress (I use blue host.com since it's cheap & has easy wordpress install - ignore their "special wordpress plans"). Nearly every website out there uses it including sites like CNN.com. Most of the info out there talks about it for blogs but you can use it for static websites too. I've set up several for myself. After I set up my first one (took me a bit to figure out the basics), I can now set up them up in about a day. There are a huge variety of free templates and each of them can be customized any way you want. That may sound hard, but it really isn't. One of my websites is almost 17 years old so Wordpress seems like nirvana compared to back then....and basically right up until Wordpress Don't get discouraged and ignore the people who think that unless you pay your site will look "nooby." Just avoid animated .gifs, flash anything, intro pages, and anything "trendy" and you'll do fine.
planetminecrafter52342
05/30/2014 2:17 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Zombie
Well first you would need a domain, and if you have a domain for a portal, might as well use the domain for a actual website.
NetworkPCE
05/30/2014 2:05 pm
Level 21 : Expert Engineer
You know that most pro site coders take like $500 for a minecraft website like that right...
TofuTown
05/30/2014 2:11 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Miner
I totally agree. You're not getting anything for free unless you want one that looks like pure nooby designs.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome