New Minecraft series 'BIOHAZARD' need help!

WK Productions's Avatar WK Productions4/17/15 5:17 pm
1 emeralds 118 1
4/17/2015 5:25 pm
YTCereal's Avatar YTCereal
Hello, This is the head of WhiteKnightProductions, a new and upcoming channel with the intent of producing a different sort of minecraft horror si-fi series based in the year 2037. the idea behind this series came to be when i was browsing the internet for minecraft zombie apocalypse series and they all seemed to be the same, that's not a bad thing, and i love the series that are already out there. What i want to do is a different style of series, one based over several years, with a long and complex story that is also easy to understand. this is where I need help, i need body and voice actors, if you can help with body acting please message me. if you can help with voice acting, you would have to be of around the same age as the rest of the voice actors (16-17) and have to be from the some part of Scotland, England, Russia (or from Britain /America but do a good Russian accent) or America. if you can help with any of this please message me you would be part of a gun to make project and laugh and fun heavy group.

EDIT: If you wish to see some of the builds that have been made exclusively for this series before you make your choice in helping or not please message me and I will send you pictures.
WK Productions
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner