New Minecraft Youtube Series- Need your help!

MinecraftSerieMaker's Avatar MinecraftSerieMaker6/30/15 7:05 am
1 emeralds 498 6
7/14/2015 11:53 am
Outlast's Avatar Outlast
Hello guys! I need your help on a new Minecraft project i'm starting.
Basically it's like a series of minecraft mini movies, completely performed by body actors. Meaning it has a story line and isn't a survival or PVP series.
I already know how i want to perform the series, i just want your guys help on what you want to see from the storyline itself. I already know i want it to be a fantasy series, (So, NOT post-apocalyptic or such)

So, the main question is: What kind of fantasy story do you want to see performed in Minecraft? (Example: Steve's journey to fight te dragon, or a story about how the tribe of skeletons and zombies rose out of the ground and began to terrorize the world of Minecraft.)?

Note: I will only choose one basic storyline, and it will be performed in different "Episodes" with a length of 10-15 minutes.

Thanks alot for your time!
MinecraftSerieMaker
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/14/2015 11:53 am
Level 10 : Journeyman Skinner
Outlast
If you ever need a body actor, just contact me
07/14/2015 11:44 am
Level 36 : Artisan Artist
guenstig
may be somekind of the evolution of the Tool. Steve learns how to make the different kinds of tools, and experiences how they get better with every higher tier.
07/14/2015 9:02 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
dontread_my_name362
How about a movie where nobody thinks dirt is important, and they see how important it is when it gets removed? (without it, no farms)

Also could I help with body acting?
07/03/2015 12:28 pm
MinecraftSerieMaker
Thanks for the idea man! I will consider it!
07/02/2015 11:32 pm
Enderman_tamer
You should make a movie about a player and his beginnings in the world of minecraft
07/02/2015 10:07 am
MinecraftSerieMaker
Hello guys! I need your help on a new Minecraft project i'm starting.
Basically it's like a series of minecraft mini movies, completely performed by body actors. Meaning it has a story line and isn't a survival or PVP series.
I already know how i want to perform the series, i just want your guys help on what you want to see from the storyline itself. I already know i want it to be a fantasy series, (So, NOT post-apocalyptic or such)

So, the main question is: What kind of fantasy story do you want to see performed in Minecraft? (Example: Steve's journey to fight te dragon, or a story about how the tribe of skeletons and zombies rose out of the ground and began to terrorize the world of Minecraft.)?

Note: I will only choose one basic storyline, and it will be performed in different "Episodes" with a length of 10-15 minutes.

Thanks alot for your time!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome