Optifine Capes Gone! (Need Help)

FlyWood's Avatar FlyWood5/11/14 2:54 pm
1 emeralds 1.9k 8
5/11/2014 6:05 pm
FlyWood's Avatar FlyWood
So i bought two optifine capes, one for me and one for my friend. A day later they disappeared. I thought it was just a bug with optifine or something like that. But i then had a look at my emails and seen they got removed. I went into both emails and my friends says "The OptiFine donation payment for "tenpasten" was canceled by the payment processor so the donation was refunded and the user cape was removed.

Reason: Refund"

And then this is what mine said "The OptiFine donation payment for "Fly_Wood" was canceled by the payment processor so the donation was refunded and the user cape was removed.

Reason: Fraudulent activity" So i emailed them and haven't got a email back since. If any of you guys have a suggestion that would be great! I really have no idea what i did! Also i never got a refund either! I have waited about 2 days now and still no refund or email back!
FlyWood
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/11/2014 6:05 pm
FlyWood
Can one of yous link me to the owners thread or something, because the email option sure isn't working!
05/11/2014 5:03 pm
Level 52 : Grandmaster Programmer
DarkEyeDragon
It did say your payment was canceled and you got your money back

"was canceled by the payment processor so the donation was refunded and the user cape was removed."
There's probably something thats keeping you from getting one i suggest you browse there website/forum for a bit.
05/11/2014 4:57 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Network
xmx1024
It has nothing to do with fraudulent activity.
05/11/2014 4:56 pm
FlyWood
Yes i stil don't get what that has to do with "Fraudulent activity" and if they say i get a refund, why have i not got it by now?
05/11/2014 4:13 pm
Level 23 : Expert Dragonborn
macodys
Hey Look at this http://optifine.net/capeChange.php

The cape updates are temporary disabled until the authentication is migrated to use the new Minecraft login protocol.
05/11/2014 3:25 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Architect
Chaotix453
oh you cant buy optifine capes now since there was a secruity breach in the internet and they must have stolen your money or they have to read other mails.
05/11/2014 4:09 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Network
xmx1024
That didn't make any sense. Please provide proof.
"security breach in the internet"
"they must have stolen your money or they have to read other mails"

PayPal is EXTREMELY secure.
05/11/2014 5:06 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Dragon
Find Them Creepers
By security breach, I believe he means Heartbleed, but as you said, PayPal is very secure, and I don't think they were affected.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome