People hate 1.9 just because of the cooldown

Frogurt's Avatar Frogurt7/10/16 11:46 am
1 emeralds 315 6
7/10/2016 8:25 pm
xPres_'s Avatar xPres_
It's ridiculous. Hate on 1.9 outbroke just because of a minor nuisance people weren't used to. Why did this happen?
Frogurt
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/10/2016 8:25 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
xPres_
I noticed alot of people have not enjoyed the updates since "1.9" Many people are mad about this. Me, not being a huge pvp fan, has come to a conclusion. Mojang was probably trying to make pvp have more skill put onto it. During pvp you could just spam click. Now, You have to have a great timing to be better at pvp. And if you do not like 1.9 pvp, find a server that is 1.8 or below.
07/10/2016 12:04 pm
Level 47 : Master Button Pusher
Leeberator
After years of fighting the same way and beating 80% of the people I encounter, the new mechanics were a breath of fresh air (and not that hard to get used to). I thought I'd hate the new combat system, but after playing competitively in 1.9 I can say I like it more than the old system.

The only problem I could see with it is that it's tougher on people who have weak computers. It's hard to properly aim and time attacks when you're getting under 30 FPS.

Irish
OR, it changed the tactics so you actually have to have skills in more than just "rapidly clicking until your opponent is dead"

The new mechanics don't require more skill, per se, but require a different set of skills. Being able to click fast is just as much a skill as having good timing is.
07/10/2016 12:02 pm
Level 22 : Expert Dragonborn
MirrorMelody
I've actually got an entire list of reasons why 1.9 and further updates are annoying. First off, lots of servers I play on are still in 1.8, and others are in 1.9, making me have to switch versions as much as servers. another reason is that all the hype for 1.9 made the actual update seem bland. There are more reasons that I just won't list right now.
07/10/2016 11:49 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
Voidaxell
It ruined pvp.
07/10/2016 12:56 pm
Level 21 : Expert Nerd
Aeternalis_
and pvp ruined minecraft
07/10/2016 12:03 pm
Level 71 : Legendary Nerd
Irish
OR, it changed the tactics so you actually have to have skills in more than just "rapidly clicking until your opponent is dead"
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome