Plugin Ideas

x_Nebula_x's Avatar x_Nebula_x2/21/15 9:45 pm
1 emeralds 288 9
2/23/2015 1:02 pm
Dat Crazy Gamer Guy's Avatar Dat Crazy Gamer Guy
Hey, just gonna get right to the point.

I'm starting up a server and i don't want it to be just another blend in the background server with no players I want proper plugins that are custom made and new gamemodes and plugins exclusive to my server. I'm experienced in coding with the bukkit API so that isn't a problem but I'm having trouble coming up with some ideas so if anyone would please say something in the comments as to what they would like in a plugin.

While you are here feel free to come on the server play.nebcraft.com

Thanks
x_Nebula_x
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/23/2015 1:02 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Dat Crazy Gamer Guy
thenubslayer2000
Dat Crazy Gamer Guy
#2 make sure it complies with the EULA, no hard currency can be involved.

Yes it can.

Can I charge for access to server commands?
Yes, as long as their effects are [u][b][i]purely cosmetic.[/u][/i][/b] Commands that affect gameplay, such as a command to fly, cannot be sold for hard currency.
02/23/2015 12:48 pm
Level 21 : Expert Ninja
zoecGxhbmV0bWluZWNyYWZ0
Dat Crazy Gamer Guy

Yes it can.
02/23/2015 12:44 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Dat Crazy Gamer Guy
x_Nebula_xHey, just gonna get right to the point.

I'm starting up a server and i don't want it to be just another blend in the background server with no players I want proper plugins that are custom made and new gamemodes and plugins exclusive to my server. I'm experienced in coding with the bukkit API so that isn't a problem but I'm having trouble coming up with some ideas so if anyone would please say something in the comments as to what they would like in a plugin.

While you are here feel free to come on the server [REDACTED]

Thanks

#1 it's not professional to advertise your server IP on a forum thread.

#3 The world needs more fun plugins.
02/23/2015 12:36 pm
x_Nebula_x
Looking more for mini game type of things.
02/22/2015 4:49 am
x_Nebula_x
These are all great ideas thanks. Btw the server is down for a while
02/21/2015 10:33 pm
anonpmc1865569
[deleted]
02/21/2015 10:15 pm
Crazan21
IP didn't work right for me.

I'd be interested in seeing a minecraft server with mcmmo with areas where you're totally free to mine and build and stuff, then large areas where its like towny with npcs. Just don't make it a hub server or a plain old factions server, be original!

Also if you wanted to know what plugins could make the idea I mentioned possible, try:
mcmmo, towny, citizens or shopkeepers. If you get citizens, also get sentry and quests, these two plugins expand citizens and allow you to create quests and other interesting npc things.

Good luck with the server, if you ever need a tip or are just bored, stop by my server! Click my profile to learn about my server.
02/21/2015 10:11 pm
testbox360
If you could make an RPG like Skyrim, or maybe a survival world where you can create fortifications recruit players, AIs, etc. Seem doable?

Or maybe its like The Walking Dead, where you start alone and have to gather supplies and get people into your group (AIs) and then take care of them and command them.
02/21/2015 10:18 pm
Crazan21
This was a fairly interesting idea, you could do it with the plugins: citizens, quests, sentry, shopkeepers, and chestregen or chestrestock. cheers.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome