PMC or Minecraft Forums

polarluke2's Avatar polarluke210/11/14 9:10 pm
1 emeralds 256 9
10/11/2014 9:40 pm
Chron's Avatar Chron
I was curious of what people think about what one is better or why they are the same

i like PMC better because its more user-friendly for me
polarluke2
Level 15 : Journeyman Engineer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Chron
10/11/2014 9:40 pm
Level 47 : Master Cowboy
I tried out MinecraftForums first, but it was oddly laggy, so I came here, and I love it.
FOPSystems
10/11/2014 9:38 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Network
I am voting for PlanetMinecraft
polarluke2
10/11/2014 9:39 pm
*claps*
polarluke2
10/11/2014 9:28 pm
Parka Steve
polarluke2
Parka Steve
PlanetMinecraft seems more oriented around sharing your creations. For example, when you first open the website, you are greeted with popular blogs, projects, resource packs, and the like. The pop-reel as people call it is host to huge thumbnails so you can see the project / whatever. MinecraftForum lacks in this aspect. There are no thumbnails at all on that site. PlanetMinecraft does have a forum, but it is smaller than MCF's and the people on there definitely don't seem to know as much about the game they are playing as the people on MCF do.

just my opinion / observation.

This is exactly my definition of PMC......

The "forum" part is kinda a big thing to me. I personally chose MCF.

I would be on MCF more if I didnt need a Curse account
usa
10/11/2014 9:26 pm
Level 45 : Master Engineer
polarluke2
Parka Steve
PlanetMinecraft seems more oriented around sharing your creations. For example, when you first open the website, you are greeted with popular blogs, projects, resource packs, and the like. The pop-reel as people call it is host to huge thumbnails so you can see the project / whatever. MinecraftForum lacks in this aspect. There are no thumbnails at all on that site. PlanetMinecraft does have a forum, but it is smaller than MCF's and the people on there definitely don't seem to know as much about the game they are playing as the people on MCF do.

The "forum" part is kinda a big thing to me. I personally chose MCF.
polarluke2
10/11/2014 9:21 pm
Parka Steve

usa
10/11/2014 9:19 pm
Level 45 : Master Engineer
MinecraftForum is really more of a Minecraft forum. If you want to know how to use something in the latest update, or you would like to share knowledge on a certain command in the game, or you want to ask something like "how could I improve this", then MinecraftForum is your best bet imo.

creeperinmyhouse
10/11/2014 9:12 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Necromancer
Everyone who is posting is on the PMC website right now, hmm I wonder which one people will vote for...
polarluke2
10/11/2014 9:17 pm
I like how you think xD
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome