POSSIBLE NEW ENCHANTS

ShyStuff's Avatar ShyStuff3/14/24 8:55 pm
3 emeralds 175 8
4/3/2024 6:53 am
RobertMurray's Avatar RobertMurray
With the recent release of snapshot 24w11a... MACES have been released!!! Along with other very interesting items, but more importantly the MACE. Along with every tool in Minecraft comes enchantments!!! I have some ideas of my own on what Mojang will release as of mace enchants... but anyways... enough with me babbling... please share your ideas down below!!!

Minecraft 1.21 continues to get bigger, and by that I mean this massive new mace for smashing your enemies
ShyStuff
Level 9 : Apprentice Warrior

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/03/2024 6:53 am
Level 1 : New Miner
RobertMurray
I am new to minecraft, and I am here to learn.
03/29/2024 11:34 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Warrior
ShyStuff
I told you all that there would be new enchants added for the mace!! xD
03/21/2024 3:07 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
Wulfian
While knockback seems like a more obvious choice, considering the weight of maces, I kinda hope that they get something opposite to knockback, -> like drawing in all mobs? (Or maybe an aggro function that triggers when you hit the ground from more than a greater height).

At this point they only really seem to be a weapon that you can bucket clutch with (minus the bucket).
03/15/2024 5:03 pm
Level 36 : Artisan Miner
ScotsMiser
It will be intereesting to see what the mace gets as permissible enchants…

Sharpness, Sweeping Edge, and Cleave all seem poor fits simply because the names imply cutting(something for which maces are not known):
which is not to say that a renamed mace-only equivalent might not be added [​small potatoes though it would be].

Whether the Sword monopoly on Looting is broken will also be interesting {same caveat}.
(Without Looting, Maces are likely to be seen as mainly PvP equipment, although whether mace mechanics make it viable for PvE play as other han a special purpose weapon remains to be seen…)

Something that gave a Smite-like boost against either Overworld or Non-Overworld mobs might be a viable option, with the possibility of both as a mutually exclusive pair.

While the possibility is obvious, I would be surprised if maces were able to take the Loyalty enchant (both because pf nitch protection for the trident and avoidance of teh God -of-Thunder memespace. )
03/14/2024 9:44 pm
Level 40 : Master Procrastinator
SpruceStudios
The scrapped Cleaving enchantment could make a return...
03/15/2024 5:06 pm
ScotsMiser
If so, one would hope it was renamed:
maces produce either crushing or penetrating wounds depending on design [​crushing in MC from the pics I've seen] & "cleaving maces" seem a poor way to maintain verisimilitude.
03/16/2024 7:20 pm
Level 40 : Master Procrastinator
SpruceStudios
Bludgeoning?
03/16/2024 8:49 pm
ScotsMiser
Yeah, that would fit as far as a name goes…
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome