Private tekkit server! (thinking about a youtube series)

captainofthetitanic's Avatar captainofthetitanic8/30/12 6:08 pm
1 emeralds 131 3
8/30/2012 6:40 pm
demonrider11's Avatar demonrider11
Hey all!
my name is Ben and i have my own private tekkit server and im looking for a few people to help me out on it (because its survival) and we can make cool machines and have some potential fun! If you wish to join my skype is: captainofthetitanic
make sure to say u want to join the server! and you are required to have skype to this (and a microphone) plus the technic launcher ^.^ so yea thats about it. cant wait to see you all make sure to mention ur age and gender in teh contact request aswell

P.S. I have a youtube channel (shameless self promotion ) it is
http://www.youtube.com/user/captainofth ... ature=mhee
Ive sort of thought of starting a tekkit series but never was up for it i guess i am now
captainofthetitanic
Level 8 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/30/2012 6:40 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Crafter
demonrider11
Hi my name is demonrider11. I am sorta a expert on tekikt, like the machines and stuff, that is about it. But I really am good at it, i have a skype. and a mic. and i would really love to be in a youtube series with ya. P.S I am a youtuber to. P.S.S I am only 11.
08/30/2012 6:36 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Xanox210
Hey my name is Stephen. I love tekkit and own my own server. i have skype and a mic. i am 16 years old and male. i will add u on skype now
look forward to playing with you
08/30/2012 6:23 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
kenwitt3
Hey my name is Ken, I'm currently involved in a tekkit series myself on my friend's youtube channel. I would love to be a part of another. I have a headset and a mic, the mic is ok, it could be better but you can hear me well enough. You can check out our videos if you want more info on my 'skill' as a minecraft youtuber. Treat the videos as my resume. You can check us out at ThePixelPosseTeam on youtube. I have time right now for about three aand a half hours and will have about four hours of time tomorrow night. This will be my normal time being on (About your time a half hour before now up for about 4 hours. On days I don;t have work I can stay up very late the day before. My college classes will be starting soon but only on mondays and wednesdays. I'm 18, and american (for times sake). I'll add you on skype now.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome