Project rapture 2.0

Bellaabzug21's Avatar Bellaabzug218/17/12 9:20 pm
1 emeralds 1.6k 3
8/17/2012 9:58 pm
Bellaabzug21's Avatar Bellaabzug21
This is a project that I have just started on today, I have already made incredible progress with it, but am hoping to find people to help with it. I am making a city SIMILAR to that of rapture on a minecraft server. This is the progress that has been made so far. http://imgur.com/a/GVmUU Hopefully with a little help you it can be finished quickly. It is being done on firetruckcraft, which is available to people that have mineshafter, so that's not an excuse. It's ip is mc.firetruckcraft.com Also, here is it's website: http://firetruckcraft.enjin.com/
If you want to help with this, then fill out the following application form.
Name:
IGN:
Skill 1-10 scale:
Link to best creation:
What you want to build:
When you can build(very important):

I will be able to provide any materials that you might happen to need in this project.
Bellaabzug21
Level 28 : Expert Dragonborn