Rant : New Players Want Staff

ghostyboy5's Avatar ghostyboy510/6/12 6:43 am
1 emeralds 110 4
10/6/2012 1:56 pm
ghostyboy5's Avatar ghostyboy5
This is just a simple rant I felt I wanted to post before I went off to do my daily crap.

So I was on my server, and a new member joined. I said "Welcome!", he didn't even bother to say "hey", or "Thanks", or anything of the sort. The first thing he says is "Can i apply for admin here?".

And I'm just thinking...wow, hes got some balls.

So I simply tell him to leave, when he doesn't I kick him. And he comes back on asking again, "Can i apply for admin here?", so I say "No".

His response? "Why not? U dnt trust meh?"

By then I just want to climb through the screen and see who can be this stupid.

I say "No, you just -Profanity- joined the server!"
And he replies, "-Profanity- You, This server -profanity- sucks, peice of -profanity- -profanity-."

And I'm just laughing my -profanity- off by then, so I ban him and leave it be.

I guess the point of this is, why do morons like this come onto random servers, thinking they will get a staff position, when they have never played the server, don't even know the owner, and are probably 8 years old. What has the game come to, where you can't even play your own -Profanity- server, without getting a scammer on it atleast once a day.
ghostyboy5
Level 36 : Artisan Nerd