Read this, If you're in need for a great staff member

McSic's Avatar McSic7/15/11 12:25 am
1 emeralds 109 4
7/15/2011 1:40 am
McSic's Avatar McSic
I'm very skilled with knowledge and terms, Mainly grammar, I always understand complex situations...

I have knowledge with plugins and several mods, I can give instructions VIA Skype,Private Messages,MSN, Chat boxes or in-game consoles. Position - Plugin/Scripting Manager

I understand rules and regulations of being a moderator and managing the services of a game database, I'm on daily, I moderate with personal function and manage publicly Position - Moderator/ OP

I'm qualified for any internal rule breaking caused in the game functions, I check logs weekly to see if anything is wrong with the client or for proof of a user rule breaking and flaming towards defenceless members, My knowledge with administrating will cut the rule breakers clean, I'm a highly - strict guy who will follow tasks and order and moderate 12 hours a day for safe keeping - Position Head-Administrator / Administrator

I am fully verified with the Terms of service regarding the functions of gaming possibillties i have full standards and highly strict when it comes to complex situations, I will co-host, and check the logs hourly to see if there are any bugs or problems regarding the server's engine, I will moderate/manage/ administrate and improve the server qualities and atmosphere by installing plugins updating mods and hosting weekly events 1-3 per week, Depends on the server's duration of time being online, 24-7 = 2 - 4 a week, About 14 hours 1-2 a week, I understand fully with all my superiors might that i will do my tasks and orders, and continue with my procedures without any possibillity's of failing my presence - Position Co-owner

If you are in need for any of these positions on you're server, Reply or PM me with the server information and the position you think i would be trusted and qualified for,

I was recently fired for being to "Reason for ban: You're too mature for us,we need a new co-owner", I will do all my procedures correctly, Choose wisely, and consider wisely, I'm a great oppurtunity.

I will request a close once i recieve a position

Please do not post hate comments.
McSic
Level 50 : Grandmaster Technomancer