[REQUEST] Redstone Random Output Device

ChrisPerson's Avatar ChrisPerson12/9/11 6:54 pm
1 emeralds 226 2
9/28/2012 6:50 pm
Monkeysaucer's Avatar Monkeysaucer
Okay, I'm attempting a new project, however, I need a certain piece of technology to get it running. What I'm working on is some sort of neural network for Minecraft, but it's missing a key piece: The neuron.

So what do I need? A random-output gate, so that when it receives an input, it will give a random output from one of four outputs.

Rules:

*Cannot use mobs or minecarts in any way. I want this project to be downloadable, so how well do you think about 1,000 minecarts/mobs would do on that scale?
*Cannot use timers (loops of repeaters) or rapid pulse generators in any way. These things are going to be sealed way in their own chambers where I do NOT want to have to service them all!

So, does anyone accept this challenge?
ChrisPerson
Level 39 : Artisan Network