Saddest MINECRAFT related moment

mudkip45's Avatar mudkip4510/17/14 9:56 pm
10/18/2014 8:14 pm
sso2's Avatar sso2
I think the title explains it pretty well. Share your saddest MINECRAFT Related moment, If this topic gets very popular (or it's requested) I (or someone else) Will make a "Saddest gaming related moment". But as far as this post stands, it has to connect to Minecraft somehow.

My saddest minecraft moment would have to be when my favorite server, Voidcraft, gave the message, saying they were shutting down (This actually happened quite recently) They said they were going to "merge" it with this other server, but they're practically just saying, "Hey, We're shutting down. What we mean by merge is, The other server isn't making any changes except transferring a few ranks." Or, that's what I think atleast. My original favorite server (Skydoesminecraft's 1.5.2 server) was pretty sad, but the community wasn't as close, and they shut down quite slowly actually. They diddn't update or anything, just one day *poof* gone. Either way I should probably stop rambling and give you a selection of sad songs (Don't worry, they're in a spoiler )

I claim NO ownership to the songs in this thread, I just thought if there were gonna be sad stories, we need some sad music... eh.. It's your opinion what you find "sad" I guess... I'll stop rambling for good now.
mudkip45
Level 32 : Artisan Fisherman

Create an account or sign in to comment.

sso2
10/18/2014 8:14 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Pig
When my favorite server *updated* and never came back online,
in fact you can still find the website somehow but when you search it, its probably gonna get mixed up some other stuff
K47
10/18/2014 8:07 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Explorer
I played on a cracked server and I used to love it because it had really strange, STRANGE biomes, like giant islands of diamond ore or glowstone, and huge mountains with vines to climb them with pond below incase you fall, and even thick forest with pumpkins and melons wedged in the trees. The community swore a lot, but the admins were awesome.
Then, one day, it went down. Never heard from it until a bit later, when it went back up 'testing' things, then went back down and haven't seen it since. It was called Sinistercraft or something like that, I know it began with Sinister.
mudkip45
10/18/2014 6:59 pm
KissMyAxeGudBy
mudkip45I think the title explains it pretty well. Share your saddest MINECRAFT Related moment, If this topic gets very popular (or it's requested) I (or someone else) Will make a "Saddest gaming related moment". But as far as this post stands, it has to connect to Minecraft somehow.

My saddest minecraft moment would have to be when my favorite server, Voidcraft, gave the message, saying they were shutting down (This actually happened quite recently) They said they were going to "merge" it with this other server, but they're practically just saying, "Hey, We're shutting down. What we mean by merge is, The other server isn't making any changes except transferring a few ranks." Or, that's what I think atleast. My original favorite server (Skydoesminecraft's 1.5.2 server) was pretty sad, but the community wasn't as close, and they shut down quite slowly actually. They diddn't update or anything, just one day *poof* gone. Either way I should probably stop rambling and give you a selection of sad songs (Don't worry, they're in a spoiler )

I claim NO ownership to the songs in this thread, I just thought if there were gonna be sad stories, we need some sad music... eh.. It's your opinion what you find "sad" I guess... I'll stop rambling for good now.

Wait..
Wait...
WAIT.
Voidcraft?

http://voidopcraft.enjin.com/ ?
If so, I am friends with the web developer! XD

I think mine is a different server... used to be part of Avalance (or however it's spelled) network, UkDavey was owner, had some youtube videos...
myles_away
10/18/2014 7:40 am
Level 14 : Journeyman Architect
I had this horse on a server for around 5 months, His name was phillis, I come on one day and hes not there, I spent around 5 hours (Not exagerating I probably spent longer) searching for him, I told people I would give them 10 diamonds if they return him, Some guy came on and told me he killed my horse.. I killed him then made a massive build dedicated to phillis :C
TheLEGOTimeLord
10/18/2014 7:37 am
Level 20 : Expert Artist
For me, my first time was when the EULA was changing and servers became less...good?
Second time was when Microsoft officialy bought Minecraft (Mojang).

KissMyAxeGudBy
10/18/2014 7:32 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
mudkip45I think the title explains it pretty well. Share your saddest MINECRAFT Related moment, If this topic gets very popular (or it's requested) I (or someone else) Will make a "Saddest gaming related moment". But as far as this post stands, it has to connect to Minecraft somehow.

Wait..
Wait...
WAIT.
Voidcraft?

http://voidopcraft.enjin.com/ ?
If so, I am friends with the web developer! XD
Happs
10/18/2014 7:27 am
Level 49 : Master Blockhead
> Be me
> Be new miner and getting lots of ores
> Sweet iron! Sweet diamond... eww gold
> Got stack of diamonds
> So pro
> Suddenly mining below me to get diamonds
> Big mistake
> Ground breaks beneath me
> ohno.jpeg
> Dead
> mfw I've lost all my stuff
> mfw I have to start again
Click to reveal

(4Chan formatting ftw)

EDIT: RIP in pieces Diamonds.
VeryMadCrafter
10/18/2014 7:16 am
Level 69 : High Grandmaster Meme
When I was very sucessful in survival games, some kid called me a hacker.
Sammaxbr
10/18/2014 7:11 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Crafter
When a server called Obios survival shut down.

Here's the story... (its true)

There was once a server called Obios Survival. There were 3 staff, MasterGradius, Sander_Blaadjes, and The owner, Kemmeo. Obios had a great community, a website, and players donating all the time. for a small, Vanilla server it was becoming popular. Then, The EULA happened, causing the Ranks to go away. But Obios kept strong, and added new ranks. Obios ran for ages, but then, a map reset came up. Players had been leaving the server from fear of losing everything. It was very upsetting for me, as I LOVED Obios. I would be on the server 24/7, and I made many great friends. We were assured that we'd all be fine. We were wrong. a week later, the owner announced that Obios would close down. and next week, it was gone. [bgcolor=]Server, website, everything. The community was gone. Kemmeo was gone.[/bgcolor] I Can honestly say I was upset. I found a server called APEXCRAFT which was owned by Twister2600, a player who had played Obios (he had been banned 30 days before the shutdown) so I play on Apex now.

It was very upsetting for me.

This is my most saddest MC moment.
Calm_Hawk
10/17/2014 10:50 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Modder
When I could not kill the wither.
Histor the Noob
10/17/2014 10:41 pm
Level 28 : Expert Geek
Getting into a fight with a Minecraft friend of mine (Iceh, she's a great skinner and builder), and she got trusted, and when that happened, she changed COMPLETLY, and we fought, for, what, 2 days?
J10cks2481
10/17/2014 10:36 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
when i installed the lucky block mod and the first block i got spawned a wither -.-.
Unlocked
10/17/2014 10:52 pm
Level 28 : Expert Dragon
That's kinda lucky. Free nether star... if you kill it...

When a wither destroyed a ton of the world on my server and I had to rollback a lot.
GigabyteGiant
10/17/2014 10:29 pm
Level 42 : Master Droid
I bought the game.
Henry_Jekyll
10/17/2014 10:24 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Blacksmith
I built a dirt house and then a cow came into my house and I was like, "Get out", and it was like, "Moo." I couldn't understand it, but I think it called reinforcements because then a skeleton come into the house and killed me.

So sad.
CommanderNeville
10/17/2014 10:20 pm
Level 58 : Grandmaster Paladin
Waiting for Shadow of Israphel Episode 43... But it never came.
HassanPCMR
10/17/2014 10:20 pm
Level 29 : Expert Pirate
This all starts a while ago in my first survival world... I was chopping wood and doing all the stuff that my friends told me that I need to do in order to survive, but I was getting lonely... too lonely... there wasnt wolves back then, so one day I found a beautiful orange sheep, and called it "Sheeper". From there on, me and him became best friends. I must admit that I've never been as emotionally attached as I was to Sheeper to any other video game character. One day, a WHILE later, while I was breaking some grass infront of my house, the new character that had just been added, known as the wolf, KILLED SHEEPER!!! I now have a seething hatred towards wolves in minecraft. Once I bought a plastic figure of a minecraft wolf, just to rip its head off.
mudkip45
10/18/2014 6:51 am
I'm sorry for your loss... may he rest in peace.
jjcyalater
10/17/2014 10:05 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Engineer
When my friend went exploring to find places to raid and found a dog house and killed the dog.

Turns out he went in a circle and killed my dog

And the time when Sixpackservers shutdown.
mudkip45
10/17/2014 10:12 pm
Pet deaths in Minecraft are always sad.. I remember some people killed my dogs too... In minecraft.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome