Scariest moment?

CGBrothers's Avatar CGBrothers7/26/13 10:01 pm
7/26/2013 11:30 pm
saurus411's Avatar saurus411
Basically, just say what the scariest moment of your life is.

Ill start it off:
I was snowboarding, and I hit a large 40ft jump and overshot it straight to flat (Basically I went way too fast and missed the landing) and it was enough airtime for me to feel my heart stop and yell "Oh Shit!" Before I hit flat. I thought I would break both my legs for sure.
CGBrothers
Level 53 : Grandmaster Lego Builder

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/26/2013 11:12 pm
Level 36 : Artisan Zombie
UndeadGaming606
Most of the scariest moments of my life are really realistic nightmares (I tend to have nightmares a lot.), mostly about zombies. But, I guess nightmares don't really count. Hmm...well, I almost got run over by a ride at Carowinds once. When I was little, I wanted to ride the boat/ship/whatever ride thingy but my dad (Who I always rode rides with.) was tired, so I got to go by myself for the first time. I couldn't buckle myself in however. So, I paniced and the ride started (Because the person who started the ride was not observant at all.) and I really started to panic. I ran around and my parents noticed me. My dad had pulled me out.
07/26/2013 10:59 pm
Level 20 : Expert Artist
saurus411
About 2 days after i got my dog, i took her outside without a leash like i normally did. Then, someone went by on a bike and she ran after it in the middle of the road. The person on the bike wouldn't stop and just sped up. A few cars almost hit my dog. Long story short, i think i had a mini-heart attack that day
07/26/2013 11:04 pm
UndeadGaming606
I don't understand why people walk their dogs without leashes. I just don't.
07/26/2013 11:30 pm
Level 20 : Expert Artist
saurus411
i wasn't walking her, i just let her out the door
07/26/2013 10:42 pm
Level 29 : Expert Spider Rider
ichococat
One time I was going to walk my Grey Hound with no leash on because I did it before... All of a sudden I let go of her Collar and she ran into the street and I couldn't get to her because she is so fast. I had that feeling that you feel when someones about to get hurt or get killed right in front of you. I called "SIENA! SIENA! GET OUT OF THE RODE!" Luckily she came but ran as fast as she could in front of me. I tried to chase after her but she ran faster. Then, she stopped. I ran towards her telling her to stay RIGHT THE FRICK THERE. When I got to Siena there was a Bunny right next to her, but it surprisingly didn't run. I was relieved to know the almost death of my dog was done. I marched her the f' home. xD Yeah to me that was really scary.

Another story is that I almost died getting H1N1, The Flu, and then Scarlet Fever. I was bed ridden for about a month. The only times I could get up was for Thanksgiving and to go to the Doctors. I remember always being scared to go to sleep and never wake up to see my friends again. I am happy that I am here today though! I can now tell my Grand Children about a near death situation. :3
07/26/2013 10:23 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Modder
GrimsCraft
I accidently hit show comment on a youtube comment that said Click show comment to go on an adventure.(20mins later)Worst adventure ever. WHy do ppl fight on youtube its Bloody Pointless.
07/26/2013 10:14 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Spider Rider
beacons77
2 months ago I was on my bike riding on the sidewalk when a car that was going 50 mph spun out of control and hit me off my bike and I flew like 20 feet. I told the guy I was alright and there wasn't a need to call the ambulance even though both of my legs were battered and bloody. So about an hour later when is was riding my way home, a car ran a red light and didn't see me in the middle of the crosswalk because it was dusk and I had on grey clothes and hit me going 60 mph. Worst day in my life. I broke my leg so bad that the bone was sticking out of my leg and I got a large gash on my forehead and I could clearly see the bone coming out of my leg. I had to go to surgery immediately. And the worst part was that my parents (I'm only 14) had no idea where I was or what I was doing and I didn't have a cell phone so I had to call them the next morning at the hospital and they were scared to death about me. And that's why I'm never riding my bike again past 5 pm.
07/26/2013 11:14 pm
Level 58 : Grandmaster Sus
shinadafan2012
I'm starting to question why this has to happen to everyone but me.
07/26/2013 11:22 pm
CGBrothers
I would be a very happy person if this didnt happen to me... my god.
07/26/2013 11:12 pm
UndeadGaming606
Wow...
07/26/2013 10:21 pm
Level 23 : Expert Pirate
Eclipse_Assassin
Dayum dude
07/26/2013 10:23 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Spider Rider
beacons77
Ikr I'm freaking scared every time I ride my bike now.
07/26/2013 10:10 pm
Level 40 : Master Fish
Nice7
I usually try out some Indie horror games. If you play them home alone, in the dark, very late at night, they are very, very scary. But I don't think I can tell what the scariest moment of my life. Actually, there was this one time when I was young, my older brother and his friends told me a ghost story in the dark. They then set up this big jump scare on me. I didn't sleep for weeks
07/26/2013 10:03 pm
CGBrothers
Oh and if you have more then one story you can tell them all!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome