Scary Broken Stuff

Miss_Foxy_Fox's Avatar Miss_Foxy_Fox8/3/14 12:31 pm
1 emeralds 348 3
8/6/2014 8:00 am
shinadafan2012's Avatar shinadafan2012
So I am playing on creative with the Hexxit mods yeah. Well I came out of a house I had found and made my home. I looked around and saw a broken house. I was like "Ok.... kinda weird.... Must be the mods. The I looked around more and saw everything was broken! Houses around towers lava wells! I was so scared that I took a couple of screenshots and got out of there. Have any of you seen anything like that on 1.5.2 Here are the screenshots: Hold on.... I was using techniclauncher.... None of my screen shots were saved.... I am sorry guys... You'll have to take my word for it... Try downloading Technic launcher ( http://www.technicpack.net/download ) and play Hexxit. (If your computer can handle alot of mods. Try playing creative flatworld. If you experience this plz tell me.
Miss_Foxy_Fox
Level 1 : New Explorer