SCARY : Herobrine in my Singleplayer World

-Zylen-'s Avatar -Zylen-9/15/13 10:34 am
1 emeralds 333 2
1/2/2014 8:01 pm
Haydenjames's Avatar Haydenjames
Story ---

I Created a Singleplayer World, I Spawned in a Swamp and Then suddenly When i look to my right.. there was a haunted house? I Never Built that and as i said i created the world!

When i went inside the house. there was an underground passage and there was full of redstone torches, i went down and saw alot of diamonds, and a diamond room.

when i went inside the diamond room. there was an underground passage again and i saw a steve dude going inside it! really quick. my life flashed before my eyes

after that, i went down into the underground passage. i still saw the steve guy going down because it was a really long passage. after that he went down and down and the passage had a dead end. the steve guy went up again and i was really scared so i quickly closed minecraft.exe

and that basically happened and i ain't playing minecraft anymore.

QUESTION : Did anybody encounter this scary thing too? or is it only me.?
-Zylen-
Level 1 : New Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Haydenjames
01/02/2014 8:01 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Engineer
What is it?
fuckdom
09/15/2013 8:51 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Farmer
-Zylen-Story ---

I Created a Singleplayer World, I Spawned in a Swamp and Then suddenly When i look to my right.. there was a haunted house? I Never Built that and as i said i created the world!

When i went inside the house. there was an underground passage and there was full of redstone torches, i went down and saw alot of diamonds, and a diamond room.

when i went inside the diamond room. there was an underground passage again and i saw a steve dude going inside it! really quick. my life flashed before my eyes

after that, i went down into the underground passage. i still saw the steve guy going down because it was a really long passage. after that he went down and down and the passage had a dead end. the steve guy went up again and i was really scared so i quickly closed minecraft.exe

and that basically happened and i ain't playing minecraft anymore.

QUESTION : Did anybody encounter this scary thing too? or is it only me.?

I've had something similar happen
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome