[SERIOUS PROJECT] Recruitement for a serious projectcomputer

pyuiut's Avatar pyuiut7/26/23 8:10 pm
8/3/2023 9:29 am
pyuiut's Avatar pyuiut

Hello/Good evening

I'm french and I'm currently looking for someone who would like to cooperate with me in the realization of my idea, I would like to create an additional application to minecraft to add cosmetics (like lunar, badlion etc) on any minecraft client, the same type of application as mantle. gg or cloaks+ for those who know, I just need a dev to do the app/web server part, I'll take care of the cosmetics and the website and the rest (communication with the web server, features for activating cosmetics to a player after a payment, making the application) will be the dev. There will be no remuneration at first, it will be on a voluntary basis, but as soon as there's money coming in, everything will be shared equally of course :)
So if you're interested, please leave me a message on discord (my username is pyuiut), I want a serious person and someone who has the determination to do it because it's really important to me, not someone who gives up because it's too complicated and doesn't have the time or other reasons, thank you for reading my recruitment search :)
pyuiut
Level 46 : Master Sus

Create an account or sign in to comment.

MiceganBuilds
07/30/2023 1:49 pm
Level 28 : Expert Sus
history
I don't thing anyone would volunteer to make a minecraft client for free, besides it won't likely get popular, as majority would rather use resource packs, which is a lot easier. And obviously, it would be a better idea to make either a mod to add cosmetics or a web/app store for resource packs, but hey, people already selling them without a need of websites. In the end i don't think anyone would border creating a new moded client, it's just a fall of work. So, good luck learning java, i guess. If you wish to sell your cosmetics, consider making a nice resource packs and selling them through paypal api or patreon subscription instead, or pay someone on fiver to make you a mod
pyuiut
08/01/2023 6:59 pm
Actually I think you're right,because what I wanted was to create cosmetics or models while being paid because that's what I like to do and I always love cosmetics lol, so maybe I'II turn to something else to be able to do that, thank you for your comment :)
MiceganBuilds
08/02/2023 8:08 am
Level 28 : Expert Sus
no problen, good luck
Avad__
07/30/2023 1:38 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Miner
why would someone voluntarily help you, a person clearly with no dev skills since you have no idea what you are talking about, for money that "may" come at some unknown date in the future? Also why would anyone pay for your cosmetics so the... 4 other people using this obscure P2W mod could see them? The market is saturated, use common sense.

Also anyone that is willing to make this kinda mod and has the skills to do it could just make their own instead of having you as a boss that contributes nothing LOL
pyuiut
08/02/2023 3:10 pm
history
That why I don't want to make a mod (as you said in your answer), I want an application that applies to all minecraft clients that allows you to have paid and free cosmetics (by giveaways, promo code, time of use and a range of basic free cosmetics). And so far, when I read your somewhat aggressive comment on my post, which I know was not a simple and risky request, I found a person with whom we already have the prototype of the program that works, who came to me of his own free will and who offered me his free help because he wanted to try with me this project which still had no basis 6 days ago and which nevertheless, helped and will help me again afterwards to poff it and try to propose a serious project to the minecraft community, NOT P2W, on this, thank you for having answered anyway and good evening to you :)

edit: when I said aggressive response I meant something like belittling or in a tone that meant "that's stupid LOL, no one is going to want to help you" or something like that
Avad__
08/02/2023 11:46 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Miner
you literally just said you want people to buy the cosmetics and then now you tryna say its not p2w like ??
pyuiut
08/03/2023 9:29 am
like all projects to last, you need remuneration, not everything can be free, so that's why a lot of cosmetics will be free or obtainable by events :)
pyuiut
08/03/2023 9:27 am
well yes, it's not p2w, already because it's just cosmetics, and all the cosmetics are necessarily paying, at no time did I say that 100% of the cosmetics will be paid for and that only people who have money will be able to have them, there are also free ones and some that will be won over time or with giveaways and coupon codes, so yes, it's not p2w
Ins0mn1a
07/30/2023 1:20 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Engineer
You'll probably get more people to help in the teams section.
pyuiut
08/01/2023 6:53 pm
maybe, i should try thx :)
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome