Mc-Kingdom TEMP RELEASE (NEED SUGGESTIONS)

kogan007's Avatar kogan0074/7/14 9:38 pm
1 emeralds 365 6
4/9/2014 3:56 pm
kogan007's Avatar kogan007
Hello PMC. Me and a couple of my friends have made a new minecraft server that features some awesome features such as a Pirates MMO where you can battle ships, wage wars, and hang out with friends on your own giant ship. We have skyblock, we have a Pvp Arena, and we have (soon to come) a custom plugin that is called Death Run, from Gary's Mod. We have a plugin which is similar to factions, but we find better called Clans, which allows you to make a clan.

This server is almost done. We would like to have the members of PMC decide what they think, and what they want to see. For a temporary time, we have taken the whitelist down and you can join using the following ip:

play.mc-kingdom.net

Note: Not everything is finished. If you come across an error, please tell a staff member or email me at kogan@mc-kingdom.net

You can visit our website at http://mc-kingdom.net _____ which we are also taking suggestions for, for improvement and functionality, thanks to jdf2 for helping me make it, we are developing currently a status post script for the forum members profiles.

Thanks for taking your time to check us out!

PS: The whitelist will be back on in 1 day, after we finish taking suggestions. Finally, when the server is released, anyone can join, No whitelist
kogan007
Level 31 : Artisan Dragonborn

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/09/2014 3:56 pm
kogan007
Bump
04/08/2014 3:47 pm
kogan007
Bump
04/07/2014 10:17 pm
kogan007
We still need people to test the server!! Come on the server @ play.mc-kingdom.net and give us your suggestions! Whitelist is off!
04/07/2014 10:00 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Architect
MomoMomiji
There are so many mini-games servers out there already; focus on a single aspect of the game, and focus on that. If you spread yourself out too thin, then all you can do is catch a large amount of players for a few minutes before they go back to their main server; long-time members are ones that stick around for the community, and mini-games just does not facilitate that.

Also, the forum UI is horrible; replace that line-overlapping monstrosity with an imbedded vBulletin, phpBB, or Xenforo module.
04/07/2014 10:06 pm
kogan007
Hey, the minigames are just a side aspect already, they are only there for fun, really for the staff (Real world counterpart: Microsoft made windows 8 because they loved it, no one else did)

And the website is still being made, thats basically the rough draft of the forums. But thanks for the suggestions
04/07/2014 9:55 pm
kogan007
We already have staff, but we are still look for an artist to make a logo/banner for us! These players will be receiving a rank on the server as well!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome