SMP anyone?

SpookyButtz's Avatar SpookyButtz6/10/20 1:00 pm
2 emeralds 173 5
6/20/2020 2:44 pm
Amelia-4724's Avatar Amelia-4724
looking to start a smp with some people, I haven't worked out all the details yet but I'd like to see if anyone is interested?

Some basic requirements:

-Discord
-Mic prefered
-Java Minecraft
-15+
-not a meanie (pls)

About me!

I'm Alexander Blair! I'm 17, and english is my only language I really really know. (I kinda know japanese?? but little parts...) I run a youtube channel called "Kagayaku" on there I mainly do animation, but I'm hoping to start going with some gaming too! I know I'm small, but I did have like 200 at one point, but pootube deleted my channel so I had to start over.

My discord is NebulaBean#9107 feel free to add me for the smp!
SpookyButtz
Level 22 : Expert Birb

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/20/2020 2:44 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Architect
Amelia-4724
Hi there!

If you ever need help with building on your server, our team would love to build for you. You can create a ticket on our discord using the following link: https://discord.gg/XZryKen. All of our builds are extremely high quality and very affordable, the price is negotiatable.
06/15/2020 9:12 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
Honest
I run a little SMP server for Minecraft 1.0.0 Release, I can whitelist if anyone's interested!! Our IP is smp-private.uk.to. Hope to see you there!!
06/14/2020 10:33 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
pulsarglitch
Hi, I'm Phaius! :) I'm 18 and from the US, and I've been playing since 2014. Usually I play survival or build stuff in creative cuz I pride myself on my building skills, even though I'm not the best, haha

I have a great mic and I'd love to do some SMP, though I'd need to make sure I have time to do so.

Here's my YouTube channel! I make mainly comedy and gaming vids, I definitely wanna start uploading more.

My Discord is Phaius#7252

I actually have a server that I'd love to get some people to join and make some new friends! The IP is thevortexmc.com

Have a fantastic day! :)
06/14/2020 10:17 pm
Level 22 : Expert Architect
ZATEN
hi, im kirin, AKA zaten. im 16 from Australia and I've been playing Minecraft since 2017. I mostly play creative and SMP.

I do have a mic (albeit a garbage one) and I'm willing to speak to new people (even though I can be a bit quiet at times)

here's my dead youtube channel, I mostly did animation memes but I'm happy to do Minecraft content as well

my discord is Zaten#9509
06/10/2020 1:30 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
7Holly
Hi, I'm Holly:), I'm 17 from the UK, I've been playing Java Minecraft since June 2012 primarily survival with other game modes such as OP Prison, Skyblock, Towny etc.

I have a mic and I'm quite a sociable person-willing to speak to new people of similar age ofc, I also have bedrock edition of minecraft(rarely play it though as I mainly play java).

My discord is holly#0047
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome