Sombre encounter? With screenshots. (I NEED HELP AND ADVISE)

FunkyLuck's Avatar FunkyLuck4/29/14 12:31 pm
1 emeralds 6.4k 75
12/28/2015 11:27 pm
Jaws_2005's Avatar Jaws_2005
** Please read only if you are serious, I really do need help. **

===================================================================
Essential Information:
- I have an unmodified Minecraft client.
- My house is not old, it's actually new.
- I don't believe in demons or ghosts, up until now.
- I am not kidding around, please believe me.

Dear Planetminecrafters,
So for five days now, I've been experiencing the paranormal. Doors have been closing themselves, the rooms are very cold, there is a smell and odor of something dead, I hear bangs on my door at night, I hear something demon like breathing next to me, and a the list goes on.

All of this started suddenly when I generated a new world. Everything was normal, and I started to gather resources to build a house. I was playing until about 2 AM, and I just fell asleep on my desk. I didn't close my Minecraft, but it was paused.

I woke back up at 4 AM (still dark out), and I don't know why. I looked up at my laptop screen, and I figured why not play for 20 minutes more? So I did, and this is when it all happened. I noticed redstone torches in laid out in a pentagram (satanic star) which I was in the middle of. No one lives with me, and I always lock the door of my house; so no-one could of came in. I double checked if I had any modifications, or if I was in a server; but to no avail. I deleted my world, hoping it was a render bug; and went back to sleep. The next day, around 8 PM, I logged into Minecraft to play again. I generated a new SMP world and I started playing, but I noticed something looking at me. I wasn't able to get a screenshot, but the second time this figure appeared; I managed to get hold of a screenshot of him. When I viewed my screenshot, and did a little research of him; I found out that two players in PMC, one of which is called 11ox, posted something exactly same as I have encountered. They named the creature, 'Sombre'.

I decided not to play Minecraft for a while. The second I quit my game on Minecraft, the electricity in my room cut off. Coincidence? It was pitch black, and I managed to navigate to my door and when I opened it; all the pictures of me on the wall (there were only five of me) fell and smashed on the floor. After that, I noticed that my doors were banging at night, and so on. It seemed to get more and more aggressive by the day.

I'm sure I wasn't having hallucinations, because my girlfriend was present when some of these things happened. My girlfriend advised me to call a priest but I denied because I found it ridiculous.That night, I had a nightmare. I was in a dark place and there was a mirror, I went to go see in the mirror and I saw that my eyes were gorged out and my face was deformed; and next to me was my girlfriend impaled with a huge steel spike. I was horrified, and then I saw a face appear next to me in the mirror. It was a pure black face, with red eyes; just staring into my soul. I woke up at 7 am, and called a priest immediately.

The priest blessed the house and assured me something evil was in it, following me. Two hours after the blessing, the paranormal happened again; and it was much more aggressive. I've tried staying at my girlfriend's house for a day, but it's following me.

Please help me, this isn't a joke and I'm not kidding around. Please believe me.

Screenshot:

FunkyLuck
Level 1 : New Skinner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/28/2015 11:27 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Architect
Jaws_2005
#1 Im catholic, i belive in these things, call an exorcist. best I could do, Best i WOULD do, and i believe you man. Private message me if these things happen again
08/24/2015 9:50 am
Level 1 : New Network
PvParadox
Not trying to be mean or rude, but that looks EXTREMELY photoshopped/edited into that picture. After analyzing it by zooming in then enhancing the image, I can tell that that is in no way shape or form anything in Minecraft. The pixels don't match up- if it was that far away and in the fog, the pixels would be much smoother. That doesn't happen here. Obvious troll is obvious.
08/15/2015 1:28 pm
Level 41 : Master Mountaineer
Sly
Okay so does everyone understand now that this is a definite confirmed fake?
08/13/2015 6:19 pm
Level 26 : Expert Architect
Willerd
this is fake
08/10/2015 2:21 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
skyrim fan
This is EXTREMELY FAKE
08/11/2015 12:07 pm
Level 23 : Expert Network
risha
08/10/2015 2:17 pm
skyrim fan
As soon as i saw 'I really do need help' I was like, This looks like a interesting Fake story. And WTF is a Sombre???
08/06/2015 12:02 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
aquaflame123
Persanly i dont belive in ghosts but anyway, try this: Go on mc and kill it. also if i get it i'm suing you and ya gf.
08/07/2015 5:58 am
Level 1 : New System
boomboompowermc
... Dude you can't sue them for 2 reasons.

1. They haven't harmed you in any way
2. You have no idea who he actually is irl xD
08/06/2015 11:39 am
Panda78
Something similar happened to me. I was playing minecraft in MPM. I was hunting for them (My friends) as we were playing hide-n-seek. I turned around and saw an explosion, afterward something flying into the air. Nothing in real life, but still weird.
Panda is scared! :0
08/02/2015 1:04 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Engineer
megaminerx
poor image editing skills are poor

bruh, try harder next time
07/04/2015 10:43 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Architect
Barkitect
you clearly used MS paint
12/15/2014 11:37 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
Du brisingr
in the picture, I saw what looked like a hunched over creature with a longish tail?
12/14/2014 5:38 pm
Twinsplaywarrior
So what You're saying
what started out as a minecraft thing
became real?
12/11/2014 1:21 am
egona360
Don't you think all the paranormal happenings you mentioned in the beginning was a sure enough sign to leave? why did you stay longer?
12/11/2014 12:29 am
Level 31 : Artisan Dragonborn
Spartains
It looks like an orange dog with 3 legs and a really long tail.
10/10/2014 12:08 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Mage
Herobrinebuster
A demon isn't why you had that nightmare. It was the mirror you saw. When you see yourself in a mirror in a dream, you expect to just see yourself, but you don't have a perfect image of yourself in your head for your brain to fill the mirror with. As a result, you see only the small parts of your body your brain could think up first, making you seem creepy and deformed. This horrifying experience is enough to turn even the happiest dream into a nightmare beyond comprehension.
09/30/2014 9:45 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Skinner
ObsidianOwen
May I add if you go on Funky's profile his minecraft username says "iCreeper" blah blah. Which is the same name of the person he mentioned. Nice try
09/30/2014 9:25 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Skinner
ObsidianOwen
The screenshot just looks like fire lol. And the fact your render distance is just on the block the fire is whatever it is makes it unbelievable. This is also starting to sound like that Ben creepy pasta thing. Nice creepy pasta though.
09/18/2014 9:13 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
FlyingTurtle2013
FunkyLuck** Please read only if you are serious, I really do need help. **

Essential Information:
- I have an unmodified Minecraft client.
- My house is not old, it's actually new.
- I don't believe in demons or ghosts, up until now.
- I am not kidding around, please believe me.

Dear Planetminecrafters,
So for five days now, I've been experiencing the paranormal. Doors have been closing themselves, the rooms are very cold, there is a smell and odor of something dead, I hear bangs on my door at night, I hear something demon like breathing next to me, and a the list goes on.

All of this started suddenly when I generated a new world. Everything was normal, and I started to gather resources to build a house. I was playing until about 2 AM, and I just fell asleep on my desk. I didn't close my Minecraft, but it was paused.

I woke back up at 4 AM (still dark out), and I don't know why. I looked up at my laptop screen, and I figured why not play for 20 minutes more? So I did, and this is when it all happened. I noticed redstone torches in laid out in a pentagram (satanic star) which I was in the middle of. No one lives with me, and I always lock the door of my house; so no-one could of came in. I double checked if I had any modifications, or if I was in a server; but to no avail. I deleted my world, hoping it was a render bug; and went back to sleep. The next day, around 8 PM, I logged into Minecraft to play again. I generated a new SMP world and I started playing, but I noticed something looking at me. I wasn't able to get a screenshot, but the second time this figure appeared; I managed to get hold of a screenshot of him. When I viewed my screenshot, and did a little research of him; I found out that two players in PMC, one of which is called 11ox, posted something exactly same as I have encountered. They named the creature, 'Sombre'.

I decided not to play Minecraft for a while. The second I quit my game on Minecraft, the electricity in my room cut off. Coincidence? It was pitch black, and I managed to navigate to my door and when I opened it; all the pictures of me on the wall (there were only five of me) fell and smashed on the floor. After that, I noticed that my doors were banging at night, and so on. It seemed to get more and more aggressive by the day.

I'm sure I wasn't having hallucinations, because my girlfriend was present when some of these things happened. My girlfriend advised me to call a priest but I denied because I found it ridiculous.That night, I had a nightmare. I was in a dark place and there was a mirror, I went to go see in the mirror and I saw that my eyes were gorged out and my face was deformed; and next to me was my girlfriend impaled with a huge steel spike. I was horrified, and then I saw a face appear next to me in the mirror. It was a pure black face, with red eyes; just staring into my soul. I woke up at 7 am, and called a priest immediately.

The priest blessed the house and assured me something evil was in it, following me. Two hours after the blessing, the paranormal happened again; and it was much more aggressive. I've tried staying at my girlfriend's house for a day, but it's following me.

Please help me, this isn't a joke and I'm not kidding around. Please believe me.

Screenshot:

What Version???
08/15/2014 10:08 pm
Level 40 : Master Button Pusher
Meluii
Good one iCreeper1231.
So, if all of this was fake, what exactly is that yellow creature in he distance? Or is it just photoshop....
08/15/2014 9:25 pm
AetherGaming
FINNALY SOMEONE ELSE THAT HAS SEEN IT IS THAT ALL YOU KNOW???
08/15/2014 5:44 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Hand of Don
the paranormal is real. its real. and you NEED to get in a local church; I go to an independent Baptist church. I would suggest a Baptist church. I have some experience with this type of thing. talk to a pastor. He will help you.
08/15/2014 12:08 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Crafter
punchout101
Ms paint
08/14/2014 7:29 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Artist
Roseora
First off pentagrams arent satanic. Theyre pagan, and they represent the spirit and earth ect. Theyre definitly not anything evil if its any comfort.

An upside down pentagram with a goats head inside is a satanic pentagram.

Also, I have a hard time believing what youre saying. Did the priest tell you a reasonwhy there was an evil spirit? Did you anger someone before they died, did you disrespect a grave? Anything?

Get some more proof and maybe ill believe you

Also the screenshot looks an awful lot like a rendering/graphics glitch, or ms paint.
08/15/2014 6:51 pm
Level 27 : Expert Mage
The Silver Paladin
A Pentacle is Pagan, an upside down one, is satanic.
08/16/2014 10:11 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Artist
Roseora
Yeah sorry, I didnt think people would know thedifference they often ge called the same thing.
08/09/2014 4:13 pm
megajoejoe
I'm kind of not getting this. anyway I'm new to Planet Minecraft. and this is just nuts. And the part I'm not getting is if all of this is in Minecraft or in real life too. and I know other people that have herobrine encounters or something like that but this is crazy. but this may be a result of Herobrine being in your world and he's problably brought some of his ghost minions into your world. next time you see this in single player, just go and kill that minion. hope this helped.
07/06/2014 12:46 pm
Madabing
joke. but good luck
07/06/2014 12:45 pm
Madabing
It was me i broke into ur house
07/06/2014 1:37 am
MrOrlyNOw
Good story 7/10

The only problem is that there is a mutant endeman in the picture. I'm calling BS to the world being unmodded.

Either that or google

Try a better screenshot next time.
07/04/2014 8:03 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Miner
KJP12
That picture does look like it have the mutant enderman in it, but it doesn't, because I know a mod. Also what version were you playing? If I know what version of MC it is, it may help me out. Also a ocelot can't be in it, as that is too large to be a ocelot. It does look yellow, which makes me thinking, somethings not right. Minecraft renders far away objects as white, not yellow.
07/03/2014 3:07 pm
Zeke0
The way it's all one solid color, with no shadow effects or nothin, makes me suspicious that you just drew that onto a screenshot with a pencil tool.
If you haven't done that, well, good luck my lad.
06/27/2014 11:02 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Modder
sniddunc
I have a solution too! Buy a blowtorch and melt your computer.
Problem solved.
06/26/2014 4:26 pm
anonpmc1022563
[deleted]
06/25/2014 6:50 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
dodgerdog2000
This is an unloaded chunk error.
In other words a graphics glitch
lol
06/24/2014 12:21 am
Bobawesome1tea
{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252
{\fonttbl\f0\fswiss\fcharset0 Helvetica;}
{\colortbl;\red255\green255\blue255;\red0\green0\blue0;\red255\green255\blue255;}
\deftab720
\pard\pardeftab720\partightenfactor0

\f0\fs22 \cf2 \cb3 \expnd0\expndtw0\kerning0
\outl0\strokewidth0 \strokec2
}
06/22/2014 2:16 pm
syrinxstorm
Bout to make a new minecraft world in single player. Will reply again if i see some strange encounters.
06/22/2014 12:15 pm
xChakz
Every herobrine picture is inside the fog and every other "mysterious" creature as well. I don't understand why...... If this is serious think about back tracing what you have done. Maybe you angered that demon in a way from doing something
06/21/2014 3:00 pm
Level 29 : Expert Explorer
TheHipster
The next day, around 8 PM, I logged into Minecraft to play again. I generated a new SMP world and I started playing

Lie. You can't generate a new SMP world. It's generated whenever you log into the server. ;3 Also, thought you were playing SP, not SMP?
06/22/2014 12:17 pm
xChakz
He could of typoed.. + He probably meant he made a new world..... (In SP)
06/15/2014 8:45 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Ranger
sambut99
I KNEW THIS WAS FAKE!!!!!
06/13/2014 3:47 pm
QueenMangle
I suggest, waiting a month or so, while ignoring it, as of blessings and prayer can only aggravate it if not done correctly. Until it decides to try and get your attention. Then if it IS minecraft related, it'll be pissed off enough to show itself, and if it looks the same, it's minecraft related. But if it goes away, just do a brand new install of the client. (deleting the .minecraft file and re-downloading it on the same computer)
06/12/2014 8:22 am
Level 29 : Expert Engineer
Haydenjames
Pffft, this guy's insane
06/08/2014 8:15 am
TheSwagThug
Creepy. Tonight im going to watch happy stuff to get this off my mind.

05/24/2014 7:38 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
JayDGames
Let's summarize what going on here. The post creator has a minecraft virus the leekd into our world with no proof of it on a server. It looks about 80% like me mutant enderman and he wants us to believe that this is all true. Another thing is the icreeper guy he talked about suddenly appears on his post and has the exact same forum signature.... I call bull sh*t
06/13/2014 3:51 pm
QueenMangle
Well, haven't you seen...PEOPLE WITH THE SAME SIGNATURE! Because I have.
05/23/2014 3:32 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Artist
solina22
TheObbyKing

I actually would want to get haunted,
and FunkyLuck, can I help advise you through it? I love studying paranormal activity and would want to get a chance to actually see what I can do,
I will help with advice but need what actually happens, I will help out if you let me.
05/22/2014 8:28 pm
TheObbyKing
You actually wanna know the seed to join and you get haunted?
08/19/2015 5:53 pm
OracleOfGold
never under estimate a human to do the stupidest thing
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome