Someone play with me :c

Snookster's Avatar Snookster2/13/14 7:35 pm
1 emeralds 314 5
2/14/2014 2:26 am
cisus's Avatar cisus
Someone should invite me to play on a really cool server or something cause I'm really bored and probably shouldn't even be posting this here... hallpppp
Snookster
Level 11 : Journeyman Dragon

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/14/2014 2:26 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
cisus
I have an up and coming server, if you don't mind installing the necessary mods.

I just got up and running again, so I'll admit it's been a bit lonely there.

If you follow the link to my server's page(http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/adventureallowedorg25565---ars-magica-2-pixelmon-protected-housing-and-adventuring-outside-survival-pvp-zones-and-much-moreincluding-localizedheadfootetc-damage-detection-multipliers/) I have a list of all the required mods, versions and a link to download my config files.

Feel free to PM or reply if you wish to join and need any help getting setup and connected.
02/14/2014 12:19 am
Level 30 : Artisan Procrastinator
Elizardbeth
I know of this great pure vanilla server called "Creative Temper". Some of the people on it are annoying idiots, but I for one really enjoy playing on it.
It's ok if you don't like vanilla, and you don't want to go on it. 108.166.172.85
02/13/2014 7:47 pm
Level 23 : Expert Fish
Tornado Shark
SNOOKY!! so kewl to see you again there are 2 servers ill pm you them

Btw will you ever turn ur server on again? me and my sis loved it and there was great
people on it
02/13/2014 10:50 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Dragon
Snookster
I haven't thought about reopening it to be honest. It would still be open, but what happened was the company I was using to host it went bankrupt and I lost it. And I didn't feel like reopening or making another.
02/13/2014 7:43 pm
Level 50 : Grandmaster Taco
LauritsW
Come play on my server :3
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome