Starting A New Group! Need Friends? Just Ask!

Rainbowjem's Avatar Rainbowjem9/28/16 9:17 am
1 emeralds 242 2
9/28/2016 4:27 pm
Mymomisakitten's Avatar Mymomisakitten
Hello!
My name is Rainbowjem, and recently I've been looking to start a group of five or less people. I enjoy playing multiplayer survival on servers that contain 15 or less people. It just makes the chances of resources a little more prominent. I'm a fun person that's just looking for a new group of friends. Once I find a few people to join this new group, we can start looking for a server to play on. I have a few in mind, but I am always open to recommendations. Let me tell YOU a little more about myself, and then its your turn.

IGN: Rainbowjem
Personality: Loyal, happy, a little inappropriate at times , and all around good person. I have my moments, but I learn from my mistakes and am very loyal to my friends.
Things I Like? Cats, Tacos, MC, people who swear and are a little dirty, and people who can let loose and have fun! I also enjoy building strip clubs. (Yes, I'm that kind of person.)
Things I Dislike? Immature people, people who can't joke around, drama, tension, beggars.
A little more about myself: I have been playing MC for almost six years and am quite experienced. I have Skype and Discord, but mainly use Discord for gaming.

But I want to know about YOU! If you are interested in joining my group please leave a comment below and fill out this short application.
DO:
+ Curse often
+ Not be offended by silly jokes
+ Be at least 16+
+ Be mature but not stuck up
+ At least have semi decent grammar and punctuation
+ Let loose and have fun
+ Don't create any DRAMA

DO NOT BE:
- Immature
- Griefer
- Stealer

*note* I am looking for people who DO curse, because I want a group of friends that accepts me and whom I can be myself with.

IGN MC Name:
Personality:
Things You Like:
Things You Dislike:
Things You Can Bring To The Group i.e building, redstone, adventuring, etc:
Are You A Fairly Decent Builder?:

If you can fill out this short application I would appreciate it. I will review it and get back to you within a day. I am online most everyday and I'm in the Eastern Time Zone if that makes any difference to you. I love people from the UK, Germany, Netherlands, etc. I would prefer the majority of you all to be male only because I find that there is less drama. I however am a female, and don't mind another female being in the group as long as you promise to not create any drama. I hope to see a good amount of people join, and I can't wait to talk to you!
-Rain
Rainbowjem
Level 1 : New Miner