My Story, I feel people would Enjoy!

LordNobody's Avatar LordNobody11/15/13 8:12 pm
1 emeralds 208 6
11/15/2013 11:42 pm
Drchatter's Avatar Drchatter
Okay, First i want to say, This story is about something that made me jump (like you get scared and suprised so you Jump) And i think that a lot of People would find funny.

So here's how it went...

I've been working on a city a huge city i imagined it will be huge so i want it to be huge, So, I was building a mine-cart rail to transport supplies to my other building, (Don't ask me why i did that, I just like to role-play) So i was at the end of the mine-cart railing Where the people with that job to supply it, Would put the supplies in the mine-cart chest. So i was building i was inside putting another button so people inside can get out, So i see a back figure and i wasen't expecting it so it surprised me and scared me so i jumped, I rushed straight out the door, I didn't wanna push a button so i just no-clipped because my Mine-cart wasen't done and dosen't have a roof yet. I was in creative mode so i was free-flying out but then i looked back at it and Realised, It was just a bat stuck in my structure

So that was a Loled time ! Hope you enjoyed my story!

LordNobody out!
LordNobody
Level 6 : Apprentice Hunter