Strange Village Forge Griefing

FunnyJesterMan's Avatar FunnyJesterMan8/3/12 7:41 pm
1 emeralds 199 6
8/5/2012 8:11 pm
Woodilicious's Avatar Woodilicious
Okay, in my single player 1.3.1 world and I found a village and settled in and lived in it. Then during night, I switched to easy, and fought monsters. In the morning, I found a hole in the front wall of the village forge. Looked like a creeper explosion, except the floor wasnt damaged at all. I repaired with wooden planks. Later I checked back and a one block hole in the top of the wall. It might of been my mistake in filling it, but I dont think so.
Another story, there was this villager in the village that traded 15 raw chicken for an emerald. When I finally got them I returned and looked throughthe entire village for a while. No sign of him. I am still going to look for him though.

This is 100% real. Can anyone explain what happened? It is 1.3.1 and single player. None else in the game.
Also, the first story, I was no where near that spot, so somehow a creeper couldnt of blown up. Also, no iron golem.
FunnyJesterMan
Level 31 : Artisan Engineer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/05/2012 8:11 pm
Level 36 : Artisan Blockhead
Woodilicious
I don't know why it bothers me so much, but ITS CALLED THE GROUND. NOT THE FLOOR.
08/04/2012 6:37 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Pixel Puncher
Xander the Great
Okay, you may have been walking past the forge (even if you dont remember) and a creeper blew up behind you, but you were walking fast enough to not get hurt. Creeper explosions dont always break stone unless it is close to the center of the explosion. This explains why the wood is broken and only a few pieces of the building were broken. Now when you were repairing it, you most likely missed a piece of cobble and didnt notice.

Now for the villager. As of 1.2.5 zombies can break down doors and infect villagers and turn them to zombies. Also if a zombie starts approaching a villager, the villager freaks out and runs. The villager was either infected, ran to far away or fell into a hole it cant get out of/ couldn't survive the fall. Take a search of the area including the caves, if you cant find him, Im sorry, your chicken bearing friend is probably dead...
08/04/2012 5:03 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Awesomecrazyboy1
Cool?

@byronspurway:
08/04/2012 11:51 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Mage
xZ17x
Enderman can move blocks, When you replaced hole with wooden, Lava can burn wooden blocks. The hole on top of wall was probably the fire spreading.

2nd story. Villagers are stupid, A zombie probably broke into their house (Zombies can break through doors if there's a villager inside) Or, I've noticed that sometimes they change their deals, One times I was making a lot off of 10 wheat for 1 emerald. But then it switched to 19 wheat for one emerald. My final guess, The villager suicided into the forge.
08/03/2012 9:34 pm
HIMs_Son
My dad did it.
08/04/2012 11:25 am
HerobrineFriend
Check this out
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com