Superhero Forum RolePlay

BloodCrystal's Avatar BloodCrystal7/26/12 3:13 am
2/25/2014 6:57 pm
cola_king2000's Avatar cola_king2000
This is a forum roleplaying game. Not a roleplaying game on a server.It will probably be a forum role play or skype (not call tho chat) but I'll announce the details when more have put an app. Also if your doing an app for a character like John Smith then just use what we have said about him in your app , the rest you can make up.

STORY
The commander of the united states military (John Smith) has no other option.A terrorist-like man plans to get his revenge on who he thinks murdered his wife and daughter...The government. John Smith has no other way to save his fellow country. He hears about a group of Immortal's who he hopes will agree to unite as a team and help him defeat the villian.

HOW WE WILL PLAY
I will usually start us off with a setting and narrartion etc. From there the characters can talk back and forth example:

(The Villian) *sends in 5 of his drones.*
(Hero) Oh No! Blah blah

I'll probably play the characters of John Smith and my own hero(maybe). If someone is willing to be the villian do the same app except use what i explaned about him for it.The maximum of villans I will accept is 5 and the maximum of hero's will probably be 7 or 8.

RULES
1) No harsh language
2) Basic RP Rules no trolling/saying stuff like *KILLS YOU ALL*
3) No hatred to other players
4) No using a default superhero (i.e batman,superman,spiderman). Create your own hero!

Hero App:
Name:
Backstory(Include how you became a hero):
Personalitiy:
Appearnce (Hair,Body,Eyes,etc.):
Weakness's:
Strength's:
Superhero Name:
Superhero Costume Appearnce:
Super Power:
Anything Else you may want to add:

Villian App:
Villian's Real Name:
Nickname/Villian's Name:
Appearnce:
Costume:
Power:
Backstory(Include what made him want to become bad):
Strengths:
Weakness's:
Anything Else You Want to Add:

Thanks and I'll post more information about this event.

Hero 1- BloodCrystal (The Katana)
Hero 2- Lowndes888 (RedBack)
Hero 3- Elrick_levinski (DeathSpring)
Hero 4- hullio (WhiteBite)
Hero 5- Diamonddozen (Oceanicus)
Hero 6-
Hero 7-
Hero 8-
Sidekick 1(Same as hero app except-
the sidekick has to be under the age of
15 and can't have a major power)

(Main Villian) Villian 1-
Villian 2-
Villian 3-
Villian 4-
Villian 5-

John Smith-

Extra's-(I'll post extra's ill need later)
BloodCrystal
Level 10 : Journeyman Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/25/2014 6:57 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
cola_king2000
Name (Superhero and real): Knight (Anthony Knight)
Appearance: A average boy but when threatened or enraged or anything like that turns into a absolute beast! (Like a really fast guy but still strong from the beginning AND CAN SOMETIMES FLY!!!)
Personality: Calm, Smart, Funny, Loner, Shy
Power (Only one, must be a fairly possible power, no OP): Super Fast and really strong from the first place so ya :p!
Weakness: Crowds of very talkative and luod people. (Also pumpkin pie)
And of course... BACKSTORY (the longer the betterer.):
A man with a past of two parents that fought all his life and made him chose between the both of them. They didnt care for him. The same at school. No friends with teachers not caring for anything besides his smarts. He was nothing. He needed something so he went to a gym everyday and sat there all day with whieghts and penchpresses all around. Using them so constantly he was stronger than most all.
He made a good look for himself just a red tshirt and jeans. At school they started to like him. He became the most favorite kid. He didnt want them he wanted lonelyness. That is all. He would read inside his room ll alone reading books after going to the gym. Then it happened! A new girl came to school she liked him and same to him to her. They became great friends.

2years later!!!!!!.....

The news came on! Anthony saw his friend hanging on the top of a building hanging on a pole for her life. Anthony started to feel his blood cursing thru his body. He ran out the door at higher than sonic the hedgehog speed! He ran to the building and suddenly started to fly up to his girl. He got her. Then an explosion. A bad guy came out unknow to this day. He ran off befor anyone got to him!

END!!!! I hope this will do because I use this app for superhero rp's tell me if it not what u wanted!!!1
09/27/2012 9:13 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Engineer
Lowndes888
^^^^
Ahem. Did you read the first post correctly? Not a server rp buddy!
09/27/2012 8:36 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
ssgoku30879
Hero App:goku30879
Name: jack carson
Backstory(Include how you became a hero):Jack just finished his senior year in highschool. He was packing and huging his family to go to colledge. Then when he was driving he saw a house emptied. He wondered if he should go inside to see if anyone was in there. He went inside, he turned on the lights and nobody was there. Suddenly there was a large Boom! The boy was scared and ran into a wall, It was a secret passage! He slid down the passage and fell into a lab. There was a old man testing a chemical. The old man said ''just what I was looking for!'' The boy was scared. the old man asked him to be a test for his solution. the boy said yes, the old man put it in a bottle. The boy drank it, he started to feel hot. Suddenly fire start to come out of him! the old man said yes! the boy asked him what was going on. The old man explained everything. He told him he must be a hero but never go in water. The boy understood everything and went to colledge. He lives with his roomate derick, but never told him his secret. He goes and stops crime and he always remembers the day he became a hero!
Personalitiy:happy, always hits somebody if they take him to water.
Appearnce (Hair,Body,Eyes,etc.): red eyes, is a little muscular. red and black hair, always
Weakness's: water, crystal
Strength's:super strength, can fly, has a low ability of super speed.
Superhero Name: fire head
Superhero Costume Appearnce:has a cape that has a picture of fire on it and is flaming hot! has googles that are on fire, his hair is like sparking up and is red. he has gloves and boots that are on fire.
Super Power:can charge a major fire blast that can set a whole city on fire but has to recharge for 2 weeks. Can shoot fire disks, and can flame out fire like a sword. and once a year he can make a large explosion. Gets his energy from fire and the sun.
Anything Else you may want to add: My username is goku30879 my email is austincwills@gmail.com. please email me the ip if I make it and email me if you can and tell me if I made it or not.
07/26/2012 4:52 pm
BloodCrystal
There is still 10 spots left! Be sure to fill an app out!
07/26/2012 7:36 pm
BloodCrystal
Yes fill them. :3
07/26/2012 3:04 pm
Level 55 : Grandmaster Baconator
Diamonddozen
Name: James Marco (Tanner irl)
Backstory(Include how you became a hero): I was sunbathing one day when my daughter came running up to me (it's a roleplay I can have a daughter). She told me something about nuclear reactions in space. Being an Aerospace engineer I needed to get closer in order to build rockets strong enough. As someone who didn't always have the brightest idea I decided to go in my rocket to check it out. During my trip my daughter bumped the thrust gauge and we went plummeting into a distant star. This star was no ordinary star. It was the nuclear rays! My daughter and I both starting burning up. She didn't feel anything and the fire kept repelling from me. Later, from various lab tests by my assistant, Dr. Landers, we found out that I had been given water powers. I could walk on water and fire couldn't touch me. My daughter had been giving fire powers. She could shoot fire out of her mouth. All though we wanted to play around we knew what we had to do. Join an elite team of super heroes we had heard of. Sadly my daughter never made it, so I fight for her honour, and the people's.
Personalitiy: I am a smart buff-ish, man that always has higher respect for others then himself. If someone is in distress I risk my life for them. I do get sad or angry a lot though, due to the death of my daughter.
Jet black hair, glasses, always wears business suits, brown eyes, tall, buff.
Weakness's: Weakness to cold, peppermint and little girls (because of my daughter).
Strength's: Big bodies of water (ocean, pool, etc.), amazing will power, and respect.
Superhero Name: Oceanicus
Superhero Costume Appearnce:
Bright Red Cape (#ff0000 if it helps), no glasses, water for feet, water for hands, aquamarine body suit.
Super Power: I can repel fire, shoot water out of hands and eyes, call aquatic animals and sing like a mermaid (or merman I guess).
Anything Else you may want to add: I sometimes see my daughter in visions and that brings me to helping people. If someone gets set on fire I think of my daughter, if someone is drowning I think of my daughter, if someone is calling for help I think of my daughter.
07/26/2012 4:15 pm
BloodCrystal
Accepted
07/26/2012 2:40 pm
BloodCrystal
Still have some spots left everybody! be sure 2 fill out an app!
07/26/2012 11:35 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Unicorn
ettiyeti
Hero App:
Name: Hames Fargo
Backstory(Include how you became a hero):He was reviled as a person of interest for a murder. this murder was of a fellow classmate, one who he had been smitten with. His intellect was far above normal levels making him an ideal choice for an internship at the Teller Corp. this internship is the envy of all Hames classmates. Because the Teller Corporation was excepting only one high-school student. This internship he enjoyed, after awhile Dr. Letral was becoming more suspicious everyday. Hames decided to follow him one day. He discovered Letral secretly working on cross genetic mutation experiments he saw a bat cross breed with human D.N.A. creating a terrifying creature. Later the next day Hames confronted Letral and asked why he was doing such terrifying experiments. Letral replied with power and then transformed into a 8 foot tall monster with terrifying stone like skin and attacked Hames fists clenched. Hames roughly dodged the attack then ran off. Hames was terrafied he had to stop him. Hames then entered Letrals secret lab and tried to look and discover a cure to this madness. while in development a spider was crawling up his labcoat. this spider was a crossbreed of all powerful spiders including the black widow's fast acting poison. This spider then proceeded to bite Hames on the back of the neck. The reaction was immediate he reacted by simple grabbing the spider and crushing it wish his finger tips. He started to feel nausea and pain in his whole body so he stopped working and proceeded home to his uncles home. His father and mother disappeared when he was about 8. Hames could barely stand he was crawling up the steps he entered his room and was on the floor he awoke with the powers of all the cross breed spiders
Personality: nerdy smart serious
Appearnce (Hair,Body,Eyes,etc.):dirty blonde short hair blue eyes
Weakness's:same as humans but can usually dodge them unless facing a fast foe
Strength's:strength agility speed intelligence
Superhero Name:WhiteBite
Superhero Costume Appearance: down below
Super Power:strength agility speed
07/26/2012 2:38 pm
BloodCrystal
Okay, Accepted
07/26/2012 10:58 am
ettiyeti
i want to be a superhero
07/26/2012 5:04 am
BloodCrystal
Going offline everyone! Hurry and post ur apps! Ill check everything when i wake up
07/26/2012 5:00 am
Level 25 : Expert Taco
Elrick_levinski
K thanks
07/26/2012 4:55 am
Elrick_levinski
Hmm death spring
07/26/2012 4:58 am
BloodCrystal
Ok but if you dont write an app some time tomorrow and there are other people doing app's I may remove your's but for now i will save a holder for u
07/26/2012 4:51 am
Elrick_levinski
Place holder please for deadpool
07/26/2012 4:53 am
BloodCrystal
okay but you cant be a hero thats already existant, you have to create your own.But it could be like deadpool's son or someone with the same power as him, Ill place a holder aslong as you give me the hero's name
07/26/2012 4:50 am
Elrick_levinski
Might apply if I can think of- oh wait I'm totally going to be dead pool will apply tommorow to tired to think.
07/26/2012 4:46 am
Lowndes888
BloodCrystal
hullio:( lowndes stole my ap i was gonna do a spider charecter

Maybe you can be like a secondary villian who for some reason has a hatred for Redback (lowndes) and also has the same power? Or just try coming up with a different power?

Blood crystal has a good point, RedBack and your character hullo, could have been enemies in school and now find each other...
07/26/2012 4:45 am
BloodCrystal
hullio:( lowndes stole my ap i was gonna do a spider charecter

Maybe you can be like a secondary villian who for some reason has a hatred for Redback (lowndes) and also has the same power? Or just try coming up with a different power?
07/26/2012 4:40 am
ettiyeti
lowndes stole my ap i was gonna do a spider charecter
07/26/2012 4:39 am
Level 19 : Journeyman Network
The_Nerdiness
rawr!

07/26/2012 4:37 am
Level 34 : Artisan Miner
TheSparkyChick
nooooo, Hisako Ichiki is the bomb
07/26/2012 4:39 am
Lowndes888
The bomb, good looking (comic speaking) and awesome powers.
07/26/2012 4:36 am
Lowndes888
Name:Connor Hughes
Backstory:(1st person? Ok.) Unlike many cross-species, Anthony was not born with his powers, instead he took inspiration from Eagle, worshipping him all his life, but never being intelligent enough to make a serum, Anthony decided to sign up for the Weapon-X program. He entered the program at the age of 13 but he was too young to go through any human testing, so instead he was taught many different types if martial arts and gymnastics. In 5 years he had mastered 15 types of martial arts and could have been a world class gymnast. By this time he was ready to undergo testing. The test was successful, he was injected with the DNA of a red-back spider, his favorite type, so he decided to test his powers. He was able to shoot webs from his wrists, fingers, chest, feet, and hands, but unfortunately he was unable to climb walls, he also had the ability to spray venom from new glands that were implanted in his body during testing. As a side effect, Anthony gained a high intelligence whenever he called on his spider powers, and when he did this, a black and red exo-skeleton/suit materialized around his body. Using this newly gained intelligence, Anthony created small devices that wrapped around each finger, toe, foot, and hand, that would allow him to climb up any object and be activated at will.
Personalitiy:Humorous.
Weakness's:Gambler, gets attached to things.
Strength's:Spider sense, reflexes, webbing, enhanced strength, speed.
Superhero Name:RedBack
Superhero Costume Appearnce:Black spandex, red webbing, red eye holes, sort of like:
Super Power:Attributes of a spider.
Anything Else you may want to add:
07/26/2012 4:40 am
BloodCrystal
Awesome! But one question why did u say his name is Connor but you were describing someone named Anthony
07/26/2012 4:41 am
Lowndes888
I applied for this in previous rps but never changed it.
07/26/2012 4:43 am
BloodCrystal
Ok so his name is Connor?
07/26/2012 4:35 am
ettiyeti
SPIDERMAN
07/26/2012 4:37 am
BloodCrystal
Spiderman is pretty epic
07/26/2012 4:01 am
BloodCrystal
App(YourCharacter):
Name: Tim Maple
Backstory(Include how you became a hero): I was an ordinary boring teenage kid. Doing studies, flirting with girls in my classes, getting into mischeif. Until one day I came home from school. My dad had suggested we go to the Chernobyl. Being the explorer type guy he is I wasent suprised. On the vacation my dad whispered to me. "Hey Tim, come check this out!" I followed him as we left the tour guide. We snuck into the reactor room. A bunch of men in radiation suits were yelling at us in what i assumed was russian. I saw my dad fall to the ground which made me worried.I then was knocked out. I woke up at the hospital back home. I was told my father was killed by the radiation and I was lucky I'm not. One day when a guy was teasing me at school I tried to defend myself which usually backfired.. but it seemed as if I had faster reflex'es once i dodged his punch. I then punched him which sent him flying into the lockers. Everyone watching the fight was shocked. I ran out and thought to myself.. what Is going on?
Personalitiy: Humerous, A flirt, Curious, Outgoing
Appearnce (Hair,Body,Eyes,etc.): Brown Fohawk like hair, somewhat muscular and blue eyes.
Weakness's: The girl he likes; Sarah
Strength's: Fist to fist combat
Superhero Name: The Katana
Superhero Costume Appearnce: Red eye mask, A blue haired anime-like wig , Red and highlights of blue on his costume. A red cape. Bullet proof chestplate, Double katana's on his back.
Super Power: Faster Reflexes, Faster running speed, Improved strength,Parkour Expert
07/26/2012 3:49 am
Lowndes888
Vety well then, working on app now.
07/26/2012 4:21 am
BloodCrystal
Ok!
07/26/2012 3:37 am
Lowndes888
I would apply if it was a forum rp.