!!!!!Technic Lancher Skin Problems!!!!!!

Slohcakes31's Avatar Slohcakes313/21/15 7:40 am
1 emeralds 1.9k 6
3/22/2015 2:16 am
Al CatSplat's Avatar Al CatSplat
Ok so here's the story, I was on technic launcher trying to install the modpack " Ihascupquake's Enchanted Oasis". Everything was working perfectly and it installed with no problems. I started it up and created a new world. it was a bit laggy but that's normal for my cheapish computer. Until it loaded up my skin... firstly it was all black, then I loaded up my skin and it went all WACKO!

CAN I please get some help!. what am I doing wrong? how do I get my skin back?
please help!

P.S the modpack has version 1.6.4 and I use my skin in 1.8... if that's the problem then how do I get the skin in 1.6.4?

Thank you for your help

ok so loads of people are saying that I need to change the skin from 1.8 to 1.6
I don't know how to that and I can't seem to find any videos or tutorials on how to do that now this is what I need help with
Slohcakes31
Level 11 : Journeyman Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Al CatSplat
03/22/2015 2:16 am
Level 20 : Expert Lumberjack
Slohcakes31Ok so here's the story, I was on technic launcher trying to install the modpack " Ihascupquake's Enchanted Oasis". Everything was working perfectly and it installed with no problems. I started it up and created a new world. it was a bit laggy but that's normal for my cheapish computer. Until it loaded up my skin... firstly it was all black, then I loaded up my skin and it went all WACKO! just see for yourself:

C:\Users\Olivia1\AppData\Roaming\.technic\modpacks\enchanted-world-oasis\screenshots\2015-03-21_21.23.31.png

CAN I please get some help!. what am I doing wrong? how do I get my skin back?
please help!

P.S the modpack has version 1.6.4 and I use my skin in 1.8... if that's the problem then how do I get the skin in 1.6.4?

Thank you for your help

If someone could access your PC folders by just typing the directory name or whatever, don't you think that everyone's files would disappear each day?
Slohcakes31
03/22/2015 1:24 am
can someone please tell HOW I change my 1.8 skin into a 1.6 skin?
Slohcakes31
03/22/2015 1:09 am
thanks everyone for your help sorry that you cant see the image. I'm all new to this.... I will try that out and hope for the best.

Thanks! :3
TaterTotQueen
03/21/2015 9:53 am
Level 37 : Artisan Pixel Painter
We can't access your computer, but you can only use 1.6 skins in 1.6
Masonrf
03/21/2015 9:03 am
Level 31 : Artisan Robot
Yes, you need to put your skin as a 1.6 skin otherwise it will not work. There are different formats for skins in between some versions, meaning that it will look weird when using a 1.8 skin on 1.6 Minecraft.
Aethroz
03/21/2015 7:44 am
Level 25 : Expert Cowboy
Well Olivia. We can't see pictures on your computer. You will have to upload to imgur or another image hosting site.

Well if you are playing 1.6 then you need a 1.6 skin................
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome